2024-25 Portal | Syracusefan.com

2024-25 Portal

Nt much history with Trojans though. Maybe more like bares?
Sexy Cbs GIF by Paramount+

He started at Alabama right? His career didn't blow up like everyone thought it would. Might have been injured last year, can't recall.

Sluka will start a trend similar to McCaffrey when he sat out the bowl game. You might recall the decision that was going to haunt him and hurt his career...

Next will be an abbreviated Jamaar Chase - instead of sitting the whole season, tear it up for 4 games and then say "I'm good, see you at the draft".

the NFL union can fix some of those issues,

They can add if you go "the college route" you have to be on track to graduate after the 3 yrs not just be 3 years out of school. then if kids bail on the school early in the yr the schools have to be able to pull the scholie.

Kids would have to finish yr 3 at least in good standing to get into the NFL . not much but it would be a start

He started at Alabama right? His career didn't blow up like everyone thought it would. Might have been injured last year, can't recall.
UGA

I hope their nil deals require givebacks for not actually fulfilling a commitment to the school. This is insanity. 100% they should have to play (or sit if the coach deems) and stay in compliance academically and with the team to get paid. At some point the real world will settle in here for these kids.

How does this work? Can the school kick them off the team at this point? Do they still dress and stand on the sideline? Does their scholarship immediately cease? Are they no longer enrolled at the school? Legit questions because I, frankly, don't get it!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom