11Lexi McNabbG5' 7Jr.
4Sophie BurrowsF6' 1So.
Angelica VelezG5' 7So.Portal from LSU
0Maddy PottsG6' 0R-Fr.Jan Enrollee
Ka'Shya HawkinsFFr.
Olivia SchmittGFr.
Keira ScottGFr.
PORTAL
15Marilena TriantafylliC6' 5So.Portal (3/26)
1Kennedi PerkinsG5' 6Jr.Portal (4/1)
23Alyssa LathamF6' 1So.Portal to Tennessee
12Cheyenne McEvansG5' 9R-Sr.Portal (4/3)

Last edited:
Did Triantaflli redshirt?

She only played in 6 games.

However, her last appearance was against Wake in Game #15.

In a 29 game regular season, she played after the halfway point (which makes her ineligible to redshirt).

Unless you're allowed to count the ACCT game against FSU, that gets us to 30 games.

Marilena was a great presence on the bench during the games- engaged, enthusiastic, supportive. I doubt you could wish for a better teammate. Best of luck to her!

Yeah... she just didn't have ACC level foot speed.
Agree. In the limited minutes she did get, I felt she needed some pretty significant development.

Marilena was a great presence on the bench during the games- engaged, enthusiastic, supportive. I doubt you could wish for a better teammate. Best of luck to her!
I agree. Still probably is doing what's best for her, Power 5 bigs are too physical for her to play against. Getting some playing time at mid-major could help her grow, staying here just means bench time.

I always thought this was a possibility as she would continue to be stuck behind ACC level players. Not taking anything away from her though, as she has shown some grit and had a few good games this year. Wishing her all the best and hope she finds a great new home where she will be able to play more.

I always thought this was a possibility as she would continue to be stuck behind ACC level players. Not taking anything away from her though, as she has shown some grit and had a few good games this year. Wishing her all the best and hope she finds a great new home where she will be able to play more.

Figured if not the starter next year, she’d likely be the 6th (wo)man & 1st off the bench.

Guess she wants a ‘guaranteed’ starting gig?

Good luck, KP.
We thank you for all you’ve done for Cuse.

With this current roster, the team is going to struggle to score. No solid 3pt shooter unless the Aussies have a big jump in makes, both Woolley/Burrows under 30%. Thinking low 60pts a game and that won't win many games.

Defense is questionable, lost of rebounding/blocks from Latham and steals from Fair. Slow players will have hard time against teams with speed.

With 4 open spots, we need to fill them with quality players.

With this current roster, the team is going to struggle to score. No solid 3pt shooter unless the Aussies have a big jump in makes, both Woolley/Burrows under 30%. Thinking low 60pts a game and that won't win many games.

Defense is questionable, lost of rebounding/blocks from Latham and steals from Fair. Slow players will have hard time against teams with speed.

With 4 open spots, we need to fill them with quality players.
Can't argue with your assessment at all. Was hoping to hear our name mentioned with a few transfers by now, at least for visits.

Can't argue with your assessment at all. Was hoping to hear our name mentioned with a few transfers by now, at least for visits.
Coverage of Cuse women's basketball is poor at best. "You were hoping to hear our name mentioned with a few transfers?" From who? Why are there no updates on Women's basketball recruiting like there is for Men's basketball and football? I asked this question of a syracuse print media journlist last year and was told they track the number of people who click on articles on line..and not enough people are interested in Syracuse women's basketball articles. Because of the lack of coverage, it is like a women's hoop news desert...but that doesn't mean that portal prospects are not visiting the Cuse and interested in the Cuse...We are just not hearing about it!!

Coverage of Cuse women's basketball is poor at best. "You were hoping to hear our name mentioned with a few transfers?" From who? Why are there no updates on Women's basketball recruiting like there is for Men's basketball and football? I asked this question of a syracuse print media journlist last year and was told they track the number of people who click on articles on line..and not enough people are interested in Syracuse women's basketball articles. Because of the lack of coverage, it is like a women's hoop news desert...but that doesn't mean that portal prospects are not visiting the Cuse and interested in the Cuse...We are just not hearing about it!!
You can follow it on Twitter, not to the extent of the men, but there's coverage.

IMG_6189.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom