2024 Fall Ball | Syracusefan.com

2024 Fall Ball

From those pics looks like Anderson is already getting involved in the attack - I’m curious how he, Deere, and Hiltz will split time this season

From those pics looks like Anderson is already getting involved in the attack - I’m curious how he, Deere, and Hiltz will split time this season
Leo could easily be in that mix as well. A lot of lefty attack candidates. Spallina on the right side is about the only sure thing.

I wouldn’t mind seeing Finn Thomson down on the right side.. but that’s just my opinion

Shroff and Carc will be on the call for the game tonight. Seems a big opportunity for recruits. Does anyone know if they are hosting any?

Shroff and Carc will be on the call for the game tonight. Seems a big opportunity for recruits. Does anyone know if they are hosting any?
Love seeing Wyatt Hottle standing front & center wearing Carc’s #19. I wouldn’t be surprised if he’s a captain as an upperclassman.

Also, Caccamo in street clothes.

Any news on the SSDM corps?

I’m hoping to see Jake Spallina step up there after the showing he had in the OJLL this summer. Excited to see what Ryder Ochoa (6’2”) brings and expect him next to Carter Rice to start

I’m interested to see if any of the below younger athletes trying to get on the field can also make an impact there:

1. Crishawn Hunter - 6’4”
2. Koby White - 6’2”
3. Dillon Stephens - 6’1” (I know he’s a pole, but he’s a dog)
4. Jack Schell - 6’4”

I’ll throw Jordan Vincent in this mix as well

Drew Angelo is also huge at 6’2” and since Mullen is a big boy himself it feels like we should wear down guys at the FO dot this year too!

More evidence of Anderson at attack -

But . . . presumably Joey and Trey are currently not at Fall Ball practice as they're with their respective World Box Lacrosse Championships teams.

Any news on the SSDM corps?

I’m hoping to see Jake Spallina step up there after the showing he had in the OJLL this summer. Excited to see what Ryder Ochoa (6’2”) brings and expect him next to Carter Rice to start

I’m interested to see if any of the below younger athletes trying to get on the field can also make an impact there:

1. Crishawn Hunter - 6’4”
2. Koby White - 6’2”
3. Dillon Stephens - 6’1” (I know he’s a pole, but he’s a dog)
4. Jack Schell - 6’4”

I’ll throw Jordan Vincent in this mix as well

Drew Angelo is also huge at 6’2” and since Mullen is a big boy himself it feels like we should wear down guys at the FO dot this year too!

Don't sleep on Nate LeVine here, he's also got a big frame at 6'3 210 and he was the starter next to Carter Rice last year. He wasn't perfect last year but he showed flashes. Definitely needs to work on his speed/agility.

I think LeVine keeps his spot next year, but after him it seems wide open. Last year it didn't seem like anyone could lock down their spot after Carter Rice. It's been discussed ad nauseum, but I don't think it's a bad thing if there is new blood in the mix next year. Jake Spallina seemed a little overmatched last year, and he's not very big (5'10 174). I love Hottle, but his size will be exploited at least once a game. I hope they move him to offense where he could maybe be more of a two-way player.

Really love the size of some of these new players. White seems like a player who is flying under the radar - a four star player who re-classed and then I think was injured his senior season. Also didn't realize Schell was such a big kid, weighing in at 220.

Obviously it's not just size that comes into play when you want a good SSDM. You have to be super athletic. With the new players that question remains open.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom