2024 Football Divination | Syracusefan.com

2024 Football Divination

FrancoPizza

2018 Iggy Leading Minutes Per Game Winner
Dreamt that we were beating Ohio 65-45 in the 3rd quarter but being distressed that the defense was clearly not clicking in this new scheme.

Dreamt that we were beating Ohio 65-45 in the 3rd quarter but being distressed that the defense was clearly not clicking in this new scheme.
Ohio finished 4th in the country in total defense last season, so we probably are not going to have a good chance to get fries in this one.

But they did lose a bunch of their best players on offense and defense to graduation and the portal so we should be able to move the ball and score some points.

I will say this much: if Syracuse reaches the playoffs or the ACC championship with a possible matchup with Ohio State at stake, you can bet there will be backdoor pressure on the officials to make that happen. Can you imagine the storyline the media could run with McCord seeking revenge on the team and fan base that ran him out of town?

Yesterday I legitimately had a dream that we beat Pitt 30-3 and McCord had zero TDs, but we had a punt return td. Laying this out there now in case the prophecy comes true

Might as well dig up past dreams while we're at this. My dad had a dream the night before the Miami 92 game that John Biskup faked a field goal and threw it through the uprights for a TD.

I'll lay it out here: you may need to question your fan card if you haven't dreamt about SU sports at least once in your lifetime.

Yesterday I legitimately had a dream that we beat Pitt 30-3 and McCord had zero TDs, but we had a punt return td. Laying this out there now in case the prophecy comes true
I am more of a basketball guy, but this offense looks to be built to exploit a great number of mismatches. We have weapons all over the field and a group of giants that run two deep on the line. So, the idea that the offense doesn't have to rely on McCord is believable. The defense also seems stacked. I don't know what the national media is missing other than that they rely on recent history far too much. Either way, I don't care, I think we are going to string together wins early in the season with little attention until, all of a sudden we're 5-0 and heading to NC State and we're facing the 3-3 Wolfpack with an offense that is rolling and a defense that is causing turnovers and solid all over the field...

Had a sickening dream that we were about to lose to Stanford. :( Don’t remember the details other than someone stuck the Stanford mascot up the General’s derrière which made it impossible to snap the ball, and the fans kept yelling at the ACC officials for allowing it.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom