2024 National Signing Day Thread... | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

2024 National Signing Day Thread...

Stinking ACCN puts the class @ 50th and 11th in the ACC. They didn't know! Fran was live on that and of course did great with the ACCN talking heads.

That was ESPN’s rankings and I believe HS only. ACCN doesn’t do their own rankings.

Ok, no more, Boom! Or... They didn't know. That is so last staff. Dart on everyone.

Maybe should change dome name to th Jersey Mikes Dome
download (3).jpeg

Ok, no more, Boom! Or... They didn't know. That is so last staff. Dart on everyone.
I think "Boom" is okay, but DART (or Dart) is clearly better. We could twist the rest of it to, "They SHOULD'VE known, and it's their own damn fault that they didn't." I am sure that won't fly, but I thought it might work as a FRANsition.

(I'll show myself out, and no, I won't let the door hit me in the a$$ on the way out. Butt (couldn't resist), thanks for your concern!)

That was ESPN’s rankings and I believe HS only. ACCN doesn’t do their own rankings.
Lazy

Longhorn Network, BigTen Network, and SEC all had all day long stuff going on

Lazy

Longhorn Network, BigTen Network, and SEC all had all day long stuff going on

And each of those networks evaluated recruits from every team across the country?

So. Are we done for the day? I can stop checking every 2 minutes?
I would have thought so until those tweets a little bit ago. Sounds like we got at least one more big one today. This one I’d assume is a transfer given most of the HS kids either signed already today OR announced they aren’t signing in the early window.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom