2024 National Signing Day Thread... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

2024 National Signing Day Thread...

I know that Fran will have a press conference later today, but SU isn't even showing that on its' list of upcoming live streams.

Fire Wildhack !!!
You’re killin’ me Smalls.

I know that Fran will have a press conference later today, but SU isn't even showing that on its' list of upcoming live streams.

Fire Wildhack !!!
Hot take alert

Btw.. who’s job was it to get the box of Joe?

Fire Wildhack !!!

This explains the presser:

Brown is scheduled to speak with reporters Wednesday afteroon via Zoom to discuss recruiting and other team news. Brown will be in Florida ahead of Thursday’s Boca Raton Bowl against South Florida.

Haven't scanners replaced faxes? You have the email address as a preset, load the document, hit a button, viola!
frankviola.0.jpg

You called?

Last edited:
Is there going to be a signing day press conference? God I’d love to hear him break down this class! It would be like…”hey I told you we were changing the perception of the team. But imagine what we could have done with NIL money” and then everyone would freak out and give tons of money!
Yea, I got an invite as a "media member," I believe it's slated for 3:45 pm. I assume it will replay on the SU YouTube page.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom