2024 NFL Draft Thread... | Syracusefan.com

2024 NFL Draft Thread...

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt
1500x500

Penix to ATL? You going to sit a 24 year old for 2 years? Denver grabbing Nix at 12, they’re in trouble. Draft fell about perfectly for Chicago.

Penix to ATL? You going to sit a 24 year old for 2 years? Denver grabbing Nix at 12, they’re in trouble. Draft fell about perfectly for Chicago.

Arizona got the best player and Chicago got the next two best players in the draft.

Watched a lot of Washington this year. Odunze and Trice were men and dominant. Not a fan of Penix so I’ll eat crow if he is awesome.

“YOU LIKE THAT!”
No.

I’m enjoying the draft coverage. Some really beautiful stories and moments. And Saban is a great addition to the panel. I can understand why he was so successful. Has the ability to seem like the wisest man in the room, but still has some warmth and a quick sense of humor.

Only one Syracuse highlight film against so far for the top players in the draft and that was Keon Coleman one handed catch. Which was amazing so can’t complain.

I do not know what Atlanta is doing. Pick a QB in the top 10 to sit for 2 years? Sure. Trade up to the top of the 2nd for a DT... who would be available in the 3rd. They gave Kirk too much money, but man, I thought they had a plan and now I just have no idea.

I do not know what Atlanta is doing. Pick a QB in the top 10 to sit for 2 years? Sure. Trade up to the top of the 2nd for a DT... who would be available in the 3rd. They gave Kirk too much money, but man, I thought they had a plan and now I just have no idea.
Trust the process.

Really, though, it reminds me of Kevin Malone: “When me President, they see. They see.”

6 QB's.

No Defensive players.
I'd like to thank the Falcons and Broncos for saving the Raiders from themselves. Without being able to reach for a QB at #13 they actually got a great first round value pick in Bowers. I would've also been fine if they took defense there. Raiders first round value? What's going on here!!!

Remember this guy from the 2016 Draft? He was a Pro Bowler last season.

I'd like to thank the Falcons and Broncos for saving the Raiders from themselves. Without being able to reach for a QB at #13 they actually got a great first round value pick in Bowers. I would've also been fine if they took defense there. Raiders first round value? What's going on here!!!
I see all the foes in the AFC west have their pitchforks out and I like it, lol. Who cares if someone grabs a qb too early according to some, if that's their guy then go for it. Sean wanted him, I'm good with it. Failure rate of qb's is off the charts, take'em until you find him. I think it's way crazier to grab a TE in the 1st

I really liked the Birds draft. Addressed the secondary with the top corner at 22.. and another first round graded corner/safety at 40. Added even more weapons to the offense. I wonder if Johnny Wilson will be moved to TE at some point. Also added two linebackers and two OL. And on top of all that Howie added a 3rd, 4th, and 5th round draft pick for next year in what is expected to be a better/deeper draft.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom