2024 Salt City Pro Am League | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Salt City Pro Am League

So if Aaron Rogers blows out his Achilles, you think his sponsors get out of paying him?
Depends on what he was doing. I know most NBA players had it in their contract they couldn’t play in pickup games. MJ had an exception in his.

So if Aaron Rogers blows out his Achilles, you think his sponsors get out of paying him?
A note that the word sponsors isn’t correct. I don’t know what the correct word is but under IRS rules a sponsor cannot expect a guaranteed outcome/result

So this thread went off the rails but holy bleep can this kid play.
Putting up huge numbers in this league. Way more athletic than I thought. Be interesting to see what level he ends up at.

So this thread went off the rails but holy bleep can this kid play.
Putting up huge numbers in this league. Way more athletic than I thought. Be interesting to see what level he ends up at.
He is interesting as he can play and is a better athlete than I thought. but he is little and isn't super quick. Guy can score though. He reminded me a little of watching Girard in high school.

He is interesting as he can play and is a better athlete than I thought. but he is little and isn't super quick. Guy can score though. He reminded me a little of watching Girard in high school.
Way bouncier than Joe, not nearly as strong. IMO

Any update on the team rosters, stats, team standings? Any SU players - current or former - on any rosters? Thanks.

Any update on the team rosters, stats, team standings? Any SU players - current or former - on any rosters? Thanks.
Symir is playing. Lots of stuff here…

Symir is playing. Lots of stuff here…

Thank you Tomcat. I did see that but was surprised not to find a website with team rosters, stats etc. They have a women’s and high school games too. Wonder if SU current players (maybe any current college players) participating in it was deemed a no no?