2024 Schedule | Page 28 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Schedule

Looking like September 14th for UNLV at this point which is great because I will be in Toronto the next weekend.

can i move the grand kids birthdays as well. that would help.

The celebrations. Yes. If not, there will be more.

I go through this every year as my wife's bday is mid October. I always say it won't matter. And then it matters. Pray for a bye, or at least not VT/Miami that weekend.

Only 6 home games for three years in a row (23, 24 and 25) and likely 26 as well is a bad job by the AD's office and that's being kind. There's zero excuse for not getting in one year of 7. Awful.

2026 right now has 7 home games.

Do we know if the entire ND/ACC schedule is going to be redone given the new additions? That could impact 2025 (ND away) and 2026 (ND home).

Anyone have speculative dates for Cal and UNLV?

The celebrations. Yes. If not, there will be more.

I go through this every year as my wife's bday is mid October. I always say it won't matter. And then it matters. Pray for a bye, or at least not VT/Miami that weekend.
good thing is they are 2 days apart. so one party does it.. In my mind they have had the 1-2-3 yrs parties time to tone it down..

2026 right now has 7 home games.

Do we know if the entire ND/ACC schedule is going to be redone given the new additions? That could impact 2025 (ND away) and 2026 (ND home).
Ding Ding Ding

My thoughts exactly

tail gate in vegas when its 115 wont be fun.
115° no problem: Consider tailgating at one of the many fine Gentleman's Clubs dotting the Strip - cordial havens of righteous rectitude where upstanding community members and city father's break bread and tip generously in a savory environment of brats and bras.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom