2024 Spring Game Get Together | Syracusefan.com

2024 Spring Game Get Together

ezbeezy214

Scout Team
I believe it’s time to do get Spring Game plans in order. We don’t know the date, but just state whenever that day is you’re booked. Lol.

Fran talked about the importance of selling it out. Big NIL fundraising opportunity and chance to see all some recruits, mostly from Portal, for the first time.

with the seating being redone, will that factor in?

with the seating being redone, will that factor in?
I couldn't imagine it factoring in, isn't the spring game usually during lacrosse season? Aren't they installing the seats during the summer?

I couldn't imagine it factoring in, isn't the spring game usually during lacrosse season? Aren't they installing the seats during the summer?
Would have thought they might start with the upper deck during lacrosse season, but with the Springsteen concert on April 18 I don't think they can begin until the end of April.

Would have thought they might start with the upper deck during lacrosse season, but with the Springsteen concert on April 18 I don't think they can begin until the end of April.
Guessing the spring game will be played Saturday, April 20th.

Agree, if some seating is being replaced, it will be a minor loss. I don't think we have ever draw more than 10K for a spring game, so it should not be a problem.

Though I think SUAD is going to try and get a big crowd out for this one.

Guessing the spring game will be played Saturday, April 20th.

Agree, if some seating is being replaced, it will be a minor loss. I don't think we have ever draw more than 10K for a spring game, so it should not be a problem.

Though I think SUAD is going to try and get a big crowd out for this one.
Senior day for lacrosse. Maybe right afterwards? Would be conducive to a nice crowd.

Senior day for lacrosse. Maybe right afterwards? Would be conducive to a nice crowd.
Hoping they can do that and make it attractive to out of towners wanting to get a lot of entertainment for their dollars...

Hoping they can do that and make it attractive to out of towners wanting to get a lot of entertainment for their dollars...
Would be a great opportunity. Lax game in early afternoon, then an extended Cuse on the Quad with meet and greets with football alumni, then back in the Dome for an evening of football under the lights.

Get OrangeUnited involved for some fundraising opportunities- autograph signings by alums, maybe get some restaurant or food partners to donate food and beverages to be sold on the Quad, a mega 50-50 that sells tickets all day, maybe even a silent auction.
Exploit the buzz around the program and get a minimum of 20,000 in the Dome.

Seating can’t be an issue if they expect 30,000 for Bruce two days before.

2 things
1- I'd love if the spring game had a bit more structure this year. Actually similar to a real game, albeit much shorter and with less hitting. I'm thinking the speed/feel of an NFL pro bowl
2- Please please please put this spring game, with all the new faces, on the ACC Network

Given lax, Springsteen, graduation, I figured the Dome seats would go under the knife full time starting Monday May 13. Gives them 3.5 months.

Don't ask me if that's enough time, way above my pay grade.