2024 Syracuse Football Camps Invitees | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

2024 Syracuse Football Camps Invitees

2027 ATH Nicholas Mauro, Bergen Catholic, Oradell, NJ

2026 ATH Anthony Adinolfe, Royalton-Hartland HS, Middleport, NY

2025 LB Mounir Keshen, Paul VI HS, Haddonfield, NJ

He was just a little kid a minute ago.

Okay he was never a little kid but he wasn’t a full grown man.

This is what happens when you eat 10 Hofmann coneys with some funeral potatoes.

lol if he gets a Cuse offer he’s ALL orange

Seems like a great kid too the couple times I’ve talked with him

Never forget how excited him and his teammates were at that Purdue game last fall

2026 S Steve Klein, Westwood Regional HS, Washington Twnshp, NJ

Hard not to think of OLB or even star when looking at his film (he would need > weight for OLB). Big frame, 255 bench, quick feet, good in coverage with long reach, brings the wood in run support. Ran a 4.6 but seems like he has sub-4.6 potential with his field speed. Defensive MVP at SU camp - hmm - an offer might be on the way. But for '25 or '26? His X avatar says, '25, but inside his X it says '26. His Hudl also lists him as a '26. Makes a difference bc we don't have much room in the '25 class.

Last edited:
Hard not to think of OLB or even star when looking at his film (he would need > weight for OLB). Big frame, 255 bench, quick feet, good in coverage with long reach, brings the wood in run support. Ran a 4.6 but seems like he has sub-4.6 potential with his field speed. Defensive MVP at SU camp - hmm - an offer might be on the way. But for '25 or '26? His X avatar says, '25, but inside his X it says '26. His Hudl also lists him as a '26. Makes a difference bc we don't have much room in the '25 class.
His X bio says 2026. I wouldn't pay any attention to the avi number. Also you have to realize the great majority of these campers aren't going to receive an offer.

Love these camps, get the players and their coaches on campus, starting at grassroots to coach kids and coaches on good techniques.
In a few years upgrade the local talent in the Northeast.

lol if he gets a Cuse offer he’s ALL orange

Seems like a great kid too the couple times I’ve talked with him

Never forget how excited him and his teammates were at that Purdue game last fall
Didn't he also win the 50-50 raffle a couple years ago? Do you think we could count that towards his NIL?!

2025 QB Tre People, Norco HS, Norco, CA

Fresno State and Western Kentucky remain the frontrunners for 3⭐ Tre People (CA), he tells me. He’s coming off a Fresno State camp over the weekend with Syracuse camp on Friday, and he’ll attend Montana’s camp on Saturday. People holds 11 offers at this point.

2025 QB Tre People, Norco HS, Norco, CA

Fresno State and Western Kentucky remain the frontrunners for 3⭐ Tre People (CA), he tells me. He’s coming off a Fresno State camp over the weekend with Syracuse camp on Friday, and he’ll attend Montana’s camp on Saturday. People holds 11 offers at this point.
Hmm, offers from L’ville, Maryland, and Michigan St. I like the L’ville offer. Brohm knows QBs. We need another QB. This kid is 6’3”. Not sure about these 5’10” QBs we’ve been recruiting. They’re great athletes but I’m not sure they can be P4 QBs behind tall O-lines.

If the plan is to use the 5’10” kids at other skill positions, great, but we need another QB built for the position. It looks like the staff is searching far and wide, which says they’re not satisfied either. It’d be good to pull another one in.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom