27-4 | Syracusefan.com

27-4

Col. Bleep

All American
At the beginning of the season most of us would have taken that season record without a second thought.

It's just that because we got the first 25 of those wins in a row, the previous 5 games made us crazy.

But the Orange are back!

And as long as everyone stays healthy...the ACC and everyone else better look out.
We can go on a nice run!

Give me 8 losses and playing your best basketball at the end of the year over 4 losses and losing down the stretch. But there is no question this team is different with a healthy grant. Hopefully thats the spark we needed.

The reality is that they are 2-4 in the past 6 games. That's where reality is right now. The previous 25 really don't mean much as far as the teams current ability goes.

Give me 8 losses and playing your best basketball at the end of the year over 4 losses and losing down the stretch. But there is no question this team is different with a healthy grant. Hopefully thats the spark we needed.
It's not the spark we needed, it's the PLAYER we needed. Grant is not a spark, he is a factor. Come on man...

I'm happy with the overall season. The losses to BC and Georgia Tech still bother me though. Nobody in their right man will predict who wins it this year, but I really like Creighton right now.

Not much any of us can do about it so ride the wave and hope Grant is back , Xmas figures out how to get back to his earlier form, and silent G figures out how to contribute. And insert something here about Cooney ...

Shermthegeneral said:
Or 6-4 over the last 10, isn't that what they always judge you by?

They dont look at that anymore

I'm happy with the overall season. The losses to BC and Georgia Tech still bother me though.

Agreed. At the beginning of the season if someone had said we'd finish the regular season 27-4 and all 4 losses would in the ACC, I'd have said @Pitt, @Duke, and @UVa would be three of them and then a What loss at home.

The fact we got the win @Pitt and had two What losses at home still burns me up. But it is, what it is.

Cheers,
Neil

It's not the spark we needed, it's the PLAYER we needed. Grant is not a spark, he is a factor. Come on man...

Semantics MAN, grant would still be coming off the bench if coleman didn't get hurt. So then would he classify as a spark for you? Hence, I said we are a different team with Grant the sentence before I said I hope he is the spark we need. But dont let that get in the way of saying the same exact thing as what I said.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom