27 foul shots to 5 | Syracusefan.com

27 foul shots to 5

Dcuse

All Conference
Think the zebras banded together against Boeheim tonight?

Other then a couple questionable fouls on Rak I thought it was one of the better officiated games since ACC play started

Grant drives a lot and gets fouled, so him being out was a factor in not getting to the line.

Grant drives a lot and gets fouled, so him being out was a factor in not getting to the line.
After he went out, I think we made 10 moves to the basket the rest of the game. I might even be being generous with that 10.

and yeah, cuz Maryland hardly took any jumpshots :rolleyes:

There were 19 PF called on SU and 13 on Mary. The issue was we were fouling shooters.

There were about 9 homer calls vs non calls. We deserved 12-14 foul shots vs the 6 we got. They were slightly more aggressive than us but not 4 to 1 more aggressive. Thought the refs were below average.

Fair played pretty well, but he settled too much for jumpers and didn't go to the basket several times when he had the chance.

I thought we shot jump shots the entire second half. The drives we did take, it looked like we just missed shots. Having said that, officials called fouls on every MD drive. I just felt the more aggressive team got the foul shots.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom