2nd best player in the ACC | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

2nd best player in the ACC

Love the passing. It's what was missing at the beginning of the season. I don't think he trusted everyone around him as much as he does right now.

I could stand him not passing to PC again though. Unless PC is all alone. Have to pick the right spots for Pascal to be successful, and him dashing down the lane after slipping a screen is not one of those times. The alley oop looked a little low as well.

He also is more willing to and better at making just the simple pass that promotes ball movement and a more fluid overall offense.

I think you are right that trust in teammates has allowed for growth here.

Beyond that - the plays where he is determined to use all the attention he gets from opposing defenses solely to set up a teammate have been beautiful. I think he especially likes doing this for Buddy.

Well that's just impossible, because back in the preseason this game hadn't happened yet.

Terrible post, man.

Be better tomorrow.

:walks out wearing suit coat with short pants:
You must have missed it. It was awesome. #Battletested.

No one in the ACC is playing better than TB25 right now IMO... this kid takes over for us game in and game out. So freakin happy he came back this year. The mock drafts need to start showing him some more love. LGO
Thanks man, glad someone’s recognizing my talents

I was asked what the chances of that this afternoon. I said 0 % I was then asked what should he do. Well, I said, only he knows but my advice would be to come back to school. Best time of your life and money abroad will always be there.
grad transfer

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom