3-0 and what remains | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

3-0 and what remains

If Clemson beats FSU and we beat Army is there any chance we get Gameday?? I haven't listened to the Axe Man Pod yet but I think he has his ideas.

Agreed and I think the game of musical chairs at OC may have finally caught with Saban as well. QB and O line seem to be a real issue as well.

I think Clemson will play FSU tough but don't see them winning. I think we can beat Clemson but agree I don't see winning on the road versus UNC or FSU.
I think we have a better shot with UNC. FSU I'm not optimistic about...

Bama appearing to have missed with the past couple QB classes probably is just a blip though as they bring in the #2 ranked QB in the nation for 2024...

Bama appearing to have missed with the past couple QB classes probably is just a blip though as they bring in the #2 ranked QB in the nation for 2024...
And QBs can be such a crapshoot. Wasn't Georgia's QB for their championships originally a walk on? And he beat out guys ranked pretty high.

And QBs can be such a crapshoot. Wasn't Georgia's QB for their championships originally a walk on? And he beat out guys ranked pretty high.

Mac was a 3 star at Bama himself...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuse13159

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom