3 Game Mini-Pack w/Skytop Parking Deal | Syracusefan.com

3 Game Mini-Pack w/Skytop Parking Deal

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
Parking.jpg

For only $125 you will receive (1) ticket to Florida State, (1) ticket to Villanova, and your choice of (1) ticket to either Louisville, NC State, Duke, or Maryland.

In addition, the first (100) packages sold will receive a free Skytop parking pass for each game!

Call Box Offie at 315-443-3212

Great deal and nice to see SU getting an early start on football- not sure about the timing of sending the email during the BCS title game. Should have waited until this morning and added National Champion before FSU.

Nova is Aug 30th, Maryland is Sept 20th, the rest TBD

Edit: fixed Nova to Saturday, August 30th

Last edited:
Nice early start but it went to season tix holders via email who are less likely to purchase. Need to push it elsewhere. They also don't tell you the locations of the seats and it's TBD. I'm sure they'll end up end zone but they don't say that.

Nice early start but it went to season tix holders via email who are less likely to purchase. Need to push it elsewhere. They also don't tell you the locations of the seats and it's TBD. I'm sure they'll end up end zone but they don't say that.
It was put out on twitter as well...

Instead of the "I'm In" ads during hoops game in the Dome, they should be hitting this and football season tickets. I would imagine more fans would be likely to buy tickets instead of a straight donation to SU Athletics

I'm not a season ticket holder and I received it.

I'm not a season ticket holder and I received it.

Student/ex student.

Needs to hit the general public too.

Student/ex student.

Needs to hit the general public too.
Should be advertised at the Duke game as well, lot of people at that game that aren't normal ticket holders.

Should be advertised at the Duke game as well, lot of people at that game that aren't normal ticket holders.

Yep, like you and FullRebar suggest, use basketball to help promote football. Theses packages as well as seasons and single games.

Yep, like you and FullRebar suggest, use basketball to help promote football. Theses packages as well as seasons and single games.

Do they not offer a stand at halftime or pre-game of the bball games to get info/purchase season tickets for football? I can't remember from when I religiously went to the games, but I already had tickets so I never bothered to look.

Do they not offer a stand at halftime or pre-game of the bball games to get info/purchase season tickets for football? I can't remember from when I religiously went to the games, but I already had tickets so I never bothered to look.

Can't say they don't but I've never seen one. They used to also have a couple days where they had a table at my place of employment. Maybe they still do but I haven't heard about it for several years.

Can't say they don't but I've never seen one. They used to also have a couple days where they had a table at my place of employment. Maybe they still do but I haven't heard about it for several years.

Got it, thanks rrlbees

Seems like a no-brainer and requiring limiting staffing. Also would be nice to have a human face attached to the program as well. Maybe even see if the coaches and/or players could be there.

Yes its time that the university as well as the fans realize we aren't independent anymore. We have finally joined one of the 4 historic conferences for all sports, so advertise that as a school, and as fans start rooting for your conference. Conference wins against outside competition, regardless of what the talking heads might say, gives the impression of strength, which helps all schools.

Why not just buy the entire season for $100 in the coupon section of the dome and save $25? Not including the value of the parking pass of course.

Why not just buy the entire season for $100 in the coupon section of the dome and save $25? Not including the value of the parking pass of course.
I'd assume they are better seats than the food stamp tix.

The location for FSU and Nova isn't listed, but it's (1) Lower-level ticket to either Louisville, NC State, Duke, or Maryland.

something like that id be interested in for next year but would like game dates before buying anything There should also be a package involving the nd game maybe like tickets(lower level/choice for nd ,fsu and villanova for 175. if you would like transportation to metlife add $25

and when I go im going to want lower level seats

I know they had a table set up at gate A earlier in the season and I think it is now set up in the backcourt area. Didn't check it out since I have seasons but I know I saw it.