#3 in coaches poll | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

#3 in coaches poll

They are #2 because they have Aaron (hand check) Craft as their resident Primadona ESPN worship icon.

Don't see how you can blame ESPN when the rankings are based on the coach's votes

Ha. We are at the point now where we get angry at being the #3 team in the country. :D

You beat me to it...

First world problems when we are three votes away from #2 and probably #2 in the AP...

Much better problems to have than:

-Our incoming class, led by Eric Williams and Sam Span...
-Is Malik Campbell really going to be our 2g?
-We need McCroskey and Josh Wright to step up this year.

because Jim Boeheim gets the ACC vote - one coach per conference - if I read the poll description correctly
Steve Donahue of BC also has a vote. Maybe its one per conference, plus one NABC director, and JB is using the Director's vote.

Where are all the posters who, before the season started, didn't think we'd even be top 10?

Good point, thanks
nope, not a good point. Thanks to dinno, we see that Donahue is not a voting member and that JB is, in fact, the only ACC voter

I was wrong, but don't blame me, blame the Worldwide Leader in Sports for posting an invalid voter roll.

They are #2 because they have Aaron (hand check) Craft as their resident Primadona ESPN worship icon.

He so scrappy that he is hard not to be the ESPN poser boy. Hand checking little puke. I hate him in the face

realorange said:
Where are all the posters who, before the season started, didn't think we'd even be top 10?

This team has dramatically improved since their flight to Maui, with the question marks we had as well as our performance prior to Maui it wasn't an insane prediction. These guys have been excellent and there is no doubt about it. I'm rooting for an undefeated season but it wouldn't be crazy for this team lose 1-3 games in their next 10 and depending on how the other teams behind us do we could be outside the top ten.

maybe im in the minority..but im not going to get worked up about the coaches poll 2nd week in decemeber

wake me up in march

I don't get worked up over college hoops polls. They don't matter.

I don't get worked up over college hoops polls. They don't matter.

They dont matter, but I still get a bit worked up. Even though I try not to care about status symbols for myself, a little bit of me does care about them for my team. But I agree with those who said getting worked up about ONE spot in arbitrary opinion poll in early December is a bit humorous, if nothing else. The team is hot now, but still has a lot left to prove. If they continue to leave a path of mass destruction in their wake for just a short while longer, I have little doubt they'll be number one in the opinion polls regardless of what any other team does. It's not the polls that this team or us need to worry about.

I love aaron craft. So heady and scrappy. What helacks in atjleticism heakes up for in heart. Hes a real gym rat. he looks like hes just having fun out there.Does anyone knowif his dad was a coach?

I love aaron craft. So heady and scrappy. What helacks in atjleticism heakes up for in heart. Hes a real gym rat. he looks like hes just having fun out there.Does anyone knowif his dad was a coach?
yes. someone knows. probably his dad

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sturner5150

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom