#3 Indiana losing at Fort Wayne by 2... one minute to go | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

#3 Indiana losing at Fort Wayne by 2... one minute to go

Like I said, any team with Tom Crean at the helm is overrated! They aren't winning anything.

Wait are you saying S16 rings don't mean anything?
I remember that game against them 2012 in the S16. Our fan base was salivating. We knew they had no chance. Watching a week of how Cream prepared for the zone cracked me up because Marquette sucked against it as well until Buzz replaced him.

I remember that game against them 2012 in the S16. Our fan base was salivating. We knew they had no chance. Watching a week of how Cream prepared for the zone cracked me up because Marquette sucked against it as well until Buzz replaced him.
Crean_Jeopardy.jpg

I remember sitting in my dorm room watching that game. I've never seen a top team so flustered, they had no idea how to attack the zone.

Amazing win for Fort Wayne, and an amazing LOSS for the hated Hoosiers.

Nothing beats seeing Crean having an aneurism on the sidelines, en route to having his team thoroughly outplayed. Watched the entire game--thought Fort Wayne was going to blow it when they went scoreless for about 8 of the last 10 minutes of the second half.

Fortunately, IU was even more inept than they were in OT. Down goes #3.

I remember that game...I was drunk at a SU bar and going nuts. That game may be in my top 5 SU favorites of all time. Man, if we could harness the energy of that defense and get these guys even close to that.

It's IPFW technically. Indiana-Purdue University at Fort Wayne. Same league as Oral Roberts, Denver, and IUPUI where George Hill went.

i hope Tom Crean is hugging it out with one of his players. Tough loss.

Maybe he is getting "pet therapy" like some of the people who claim to be severely traumatized by the election and it's economic consequences. lol

I wish Dean Francis could take part in this fun thread. Unfortunately he is no longer making fun of Tom Crean per the latest pod. Sad times for Dean. Fun times for me.

It's kinda like a fastball pitcher who at times throws a change up, curve, or slider to keep from going to the well too often. He may return to the mockery at any time, especially now if fans start announcing their support like you have. :)

There's something different about the players that I can't quite put my finger on.

I'll be the first to admit I've never heard of Fort Wayne University (or is it College?).

Sounds like a Double A minor league baseball team.

Thought they were playing the Mad Ants.
Of COURSE they'd lose - CJ and Rak would pwn Crean, yet again. :cool:

Found a picture of the Indiana locker room after last night's game.

10192497_G.png

That one gets me every time. Can you imagine JB doing that????

It's kinda like a fastball pitcher who at times throws a change up, curve, or slider to keep from going to the well too often. He may return to the mockery at any time, especially now if fans start announcing their support like you have. :)
on one of your binges, eh?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom