3 Positives | Syracusefan.com

3 Positives

much better effort than the clemson gt games.. fsu has too many athletes.

much better effort than the clemson gt games.. fsu has too many athletes.

I definitely disagree with the effort compared to the Clemson game. We made that, or at least were close to making that semi interesting in the 2nd half. The effort today was GT level

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - http://tapatalk.com/m?id=1

Agree with #3. Hope you're right about #1. Meh--#2.

Hope we are not too beat up to pick up wins in the final 2 games.

this was all about FSU not our effort. clemson is not at fSU level. we have clemson 21 gift points and were still in the game. Gt was about being confused. today was about talent. huge plays by great athletes, but we were in the right position.

We seemed to have less penalties

- our players got hurt, that was one of my concerns.

I also think that Morris has a much bigger upside than McFarland, so I'm not sure why he's been getting more carries.

Morris and macfarlane both held their own. I thought broyld still looks agile and quick compared to the fla state dbs. They had us game planned perfectly ps, taking away the slants to broyld

this was all about FSU not our effort. clemson is not at fSU level. we have clemson 21 gift points and were still in the game. Gt was about being confused. today was about talent. huge plays by great athletes, but we were in the right position.
I agree. Didnt matter what we did. And it starts up front. Their D line is the best ive seen. FSU is just f***in good

I thought our effort was there all game long. We may have given up against GT that game but we absolutely did not this game.

[quote="money3189, post: 807924, member: 43 agree. Didnt matter what we did. And it starts up front. Their D line is the best ive seen. FSU is just f***in good[/quote]

That dude #8 for the noles was unreal. We couldnt block him

FSU has more talent than the miss universe pagent

FSU is in a different level. They will be national champs. Book it.

McFarland will be a great 1 2 punch with Morris the next few years

Completely agree. Those 2 can play and seem to have great speed and vision. Loved the screen to MacFarlane. We need wayyyyyyyy more of that with Hunt at QB.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom