Men's Soccer - (3) SU 2 vs (13) Indiana 2 (PK's 7-6): Mon Dec 12, 6 PM [NCAA National Championship] | Page 16 | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer (3) SU 2 vs (13) Indiana 2 (PK's 7-6): Mon Dec 12, 6 PM [NCAA National Championship]

One of my favorite things about this squad is that despite all the impact transfers, it was still a heavy dose of guys who have stuck it out as well. Lots to look forward to as well for the program.

That was actually someone else. But I would make that trade. How many titles are you going to win?

My bad tired brain - and you bet.. just was finding it funny it looked like that was how things might actually turn out. Who knows what we all traded in back in 03. Maybe GRob was really a title trade.

The stats are still mind blowing. We had more shots and shots on goal and only one less corner along with having the better run of play for most of the match. Yet we were called for 19 fouls to IU having 5.

That's a lot to overcome and just ugly for an officiating crew in a championship match yet even sweeter to still take home the win.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CoachDiddi

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom