Men's Soccer - (3) SU 2 vs Vermont 1: Sat Dec 3, 2 PM [NCAA Elite 8] | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Men's Soccer (3) SU 2 vs Vermont 1: Sat Dec 3, 2 PM [NCAA Elite 8]

I hope coach likes it here cause I would hate to lose him! Such a classy, humble, talented man!

Soccer school.
What ? Man's B'Ball just beat ND at ND. Men's Football in Bowl Game. Woman's Ice Hockey tied for 1st in their conference, Men's Rowing won Head of the Charles, Woman's Field Hockey made it to the quarterfinals of their NCAA Tournament.

SU is doing well in a lot of sports - especially well in Men's Soccer - Go Orange !

Believe it or not New York has a ton of Soccer talent. Our best player is a local. Herkimer has dominated the JR college rankings for years. He‘s been here since 2010 and doesn’t need to go anywhere else. All that he is missing is a National Title. We should be the favorite to bring it home.

Believe it or not New York has a ton of Soccer talent. Our best player is a local. Herkimer has dominated the JR college rankings for years. He‘s been here since 2010 and doesn’t need to go anywhere else. All that he is missing is a National Title. We should be the favorite to bring it home.
" Our best player is a local" Whom might that be ?

My son has friends from his year at Iowa Western who are on the Creighton team.

I have played in a poker tournament today. My plan was the dvr the hoop game. I did. And read this board for the soccer results. I didn't need to know the hoop score before I watched it!!! I did place in the money in the poker tournament.

Seems like a lifer. Played at Hartwick and coached at Oneonta, Hartwick and Syracuse.
Did his father play at Hartwick?

Did his father play at Hartwick?

I don’t think so. I know he was the last great player from Jim Lennox’s Euro pipeline to Hartwick.

I don’t think so. I know he was the last great player from Jim Lennox’s Euro pipeline to Hartwick.
There was a McIntyre who played on Hartwick's 1975 National championship team.

There was a McIntyre who played on Hartwick's 1975 National championship team.

77 was the championship. I feel he might be a little young to be Ian’s dad if that’s the case. Ian graduated in 96.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cuse702

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom