31 year old Gurrielmight be a good deal for the Yankess----- | Syracusefan.com

31 year old Gurrielmight be a good deal for the Yankess-----

CaliCuse

All American
as long as the contract isn't too long in length. Heady looked great in his early days with the team. He made Craig Bettles kind of plays with hard hit balls just inside the line. Then he fell apart in the field and mediocre at the plate.

as long as the contract isn't too long in length. Heady looked great in his early days with the team. He made Craig Bettles kind of plays with hard hit balls just inside the line. Then he fell apart in the field and mediocre at the plate.
Graig Nettles??

Graig Nettles??
I'll always remember the SNL skit about Chico Escuela that had a Graig Nettles cameo. He looked straight into the camera with a totally deadpan look on his face and said, "I may be a pretty fair third baseman, but I learned everything I know from Chico Escuela."

I'll always remember the SNL skit about Chico Escuela that had a Graig Nettles cameo. He looked straight into the camera with a totally deadpan look on his face and said, "I may be a pretty fair third baseman, but I learned everything I know from Chico Escuela."
'Puff' was a pretty funny dude back in the day, but you had to 'get' his humor. that sums it up, he was very dry.

Its hardly a make or break issue for the Yankees but I think theYanks will be looking hard at the third basemen available in the draft. Maybe they can make a deal with a club who picks higher to draft their player and trade to the Yanks for one or two prospects that the Yanks already have in their system.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom