320th Youngest Team in the Country | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

320th Youngest Team in the Country

still a fact we are 320 in experience returning. It’s not “alleged”.

Where is this? No way we're 320th in experience returning. I need to see a link.

No he doesn't. It literally is the exact same thing.
Hop doesn't match up out of it and he doesn't play the wings as high. Hop plays it like we did before 2010. It is probably easier to rebound out of it that way.

Hop doesn't match up out of it and he doesn't play the wings as high. Hop plays it like we did before 2010. It is probably easier to rebound out of it that way.

The wings absolutely do run out high in it. Watch Wright and McDaniels, they're well past the free throw line when needed and just as much as anybody on Syracuse.

I've missed maybe 2 or 3 Washington games the past few years. It's a carbon copy of Syracuse's zone.

Where is this? No way we're 320th in experience returning. I need to see a link.

read the whole thread

You’re dead on again as I find many of your posts to be. :) This was the point of my “alleged” comment that I made relative to that specific KP stat.

still trying to backtrack on saying a fact was alleged.

I have. I haven't seen anything document this other than words written on here.

It told you where it is. It’s on KenPom based on minutes returning. It makes sense since we had 3 guys play almost 40 mpg plus chewy who played a lot.

The wings absolutely do run out high in it. Watch Wright and McDaniels, they're well past the free throw line when needed and just as much as anybody on Syracuse.

I've missed maybe 2 or 3 Washington games the past few years. It's a carbon copy of Syracuse's zone.
You have watched more games than I have but they didn't play that way verse Gonzaga or Baylor. It was a more passive zone.

For example I didn't see the forward come up and the center rotate to the corner when the opponent over loaeds the zone. The forward went half way and tried to get back to the corner.

Maybe IJ can't make that play or Hop wants him to stay and rebound instead.

You have watched more games than I have but they didn't play that way verse Gonzaga or Baylor. It was a more passive zone.

For example I didn't see the forward come up and the center rotate to the corner when the opponent over loaeds the zone. The forward went half way and tried to get back to the corner.

Maybe IJ can't make that play or Hop wants him to stay and rebound instead.

Not trying to go tit for tat but I've seen IS running towards the corners probably three times as many times as Sidibe/Edward's. Even JB Reifsnyder I mean Sam Timmins and his oafy butt is running out there.

Honestly both zone sucks this year, only difference is Stewart is a monster on the boards.

still trying to backtrack on saying a fact was alleged.

Not backtracking anything. I know what my intention was when I used the word alleged that you choose to remain deeply engrossed on for some apparent reason. I attempted to explain my thought process when I responded to your post in post# 33, but apparently it failed. What ever your motivation is here to continue focusing on what I was referring to when I stated the word alleged, carry on as you desire and believe as you wish. Very peculiar IMO.

FWIW, I spent over two decades plus in the insurance industry dealing with legal matters and various law suits of many kinds, etc. So, I’m well versed with deciphering between what’s alleged in the suit, pleadings, etc. vs. what is or to be determined through discovery, etc. as factual.

Last edited:
The fab five were young. UK is always young. Duke is often young. Melo, gmac, warrick, and Craig were young. I hate that excuse.

Players have different schedules for their development. some guys are able to contribute immediately, (lawrence Moten, GMAC). Some guys need a year, (Fab Melo, Dion Waiters). Some need more that than (Andy Rautins, Rakeem Christmas). It doesn't mean they aren't good players.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom