360 view of Clemson's new indoor facility | Syracusefan.com

360 view of Clemson's new indoor facility

If they're the Joneses, I'm not all that worried about keeping up with them.

I am hoping the university is planning on building not just an open warehouse field, but a full on practice facility with lounge, training facilities and meeting rooms.

The plan was to duplicate the Jets facility to some degree... I'm hoping they do just that.

I am hoping the university is planning on building not just an open warehouse field, but a full on practice facility with lounge, training facilities and meeting rooms.

The plan was to duplicate the Jets facility to some degree... I'm hoping they do just that.

All of that is built into the WEZ at the stadium. We just needed the practice field so we could quit using the indoor track facility. There is a menu at the bottom where you can do 360 views of all our facilities in the WEZ.

http://earlycommit1.com/clemson360/hill.html

Anyone have pictures of the Jets practice facility?

Architecturally, the only thing I really like is the entrance with the warp tunnel lighting. But anyway, is it done? Where is the branding? Just looks like a sterile office building.

What? You can't even punt in there? Pathetic.

Vanderbilt, 30mil $ new facility, field, indoor track, weight room/facilities. Combination Univ/Donation funded. Go Vanderbiltathletics.com

Vanderbilt, 30mil $ new facility, field, indoor track, weight room/facilities. Combination Univ/Donation funded. Go Vanderbiltathletics.com

The $30m is also for enlarging and enhancing their student rec center. Wouldn't be surprised if the school portion of the money is for the rec center.

Sent using my Commodore 64 on Tapatalk 5.3