38-70...65-46 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

38-70...65-46

I guess you'd have to ask the ACC what Syracuse brings to the table that UConn doesn't. And didn't you guys just hire a football coach we canned?

Once again, its not about history its about the future!
So behave yourself and maybe if you are nice to us we will look favorably on your application to join us.

Syracuse football is irrelevant!
Well chief, future or past the ACC selected Syracuse and not UConn. Frankly coming on here and making these idiotic posts just make you look like a petulant child. Run along now, the MAC East is waiting for you. I'm sure you'll hold the league up with your 10 year run of awesomeness.

DUDE: 12 university. Presidents with no agenda chose SU and Pitt not ConU. Perhaps if you didn't hire our throw away coaches or get CRUSHED in a BCS bowl last year or if you could deliver the NUC market or if your FB team had more fans than your WBB team you would be in and SU out. Your not. Too bad. Deal with it and do it on your own board you crybaby.

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Guy or gal posted on this board like a crying little baby. Awww, wee baby :)

Who has time to break down how Syracuse has had better players at quarterback, runningback, fullback, wide receiver, tight end, left tackle, left guard, center, right guard, right tackle, defensive end, defensive tackle, nose tackle, weakside linebacker, middle linebacker, strongside linebacker, strong safety, free safety, cornerback, punter and kicker?

Enjoy our new toy. Think of it as an internet taser.

THOU SHALL NOT TROLL ON THE WATCH OF THE MIGHTY KIM JONG BEES

Why is there a football-specific thread on the basketball board?

I guess we'll need new signage. Out with "Ewing can't read this", in with "Yukon's BD can't read".

What does Cuse bring??? The Carrier Dome for one, but this trumps anything Uconn ever had.

Pay no attention to the spelling in that link (video posted by a Redskins fan).

The past does matter. Tradition drives recruiting unless your trying to become rutgersal.
Uconn football is like a poor mans butler basketball.

Come on guys cut him a break. Syracuse only has one former player with a college award named after him. UConn has... oh nevermind. ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom