3LIJAH | Syracusefan.com

3LIJAH

Threedom

Walk On
Ya gotta love the way Elijah Hughes plays. He often plays air guitar after hitting a three point shot, so I blended the greatest guitar player, Hendrix, with SU’s main gun Hughes to created this original hand colored and doodles screen print. GO SU!!
DEFBDF21-7A63-499B-91D6-7A091968E1DF.jpeg

This is terrific!
It's great to have artistic talent...not that I would know.

I saw this as a shirt on Facebook so they must be available?

how long before someone calls out the “white power” gesture?

and yes, I’m being sarcastic.

Hey, use his likeness, pay that man his money
Hopefully the NCAA will change their rules and all these players can cash in on their likeness. Right now, it would be a violation for them to be involved in making shirts or posters or autographing things for cash. I think the NCAA is totally out of line with their restrictions on players being able to make money. Hughes is aware of this design.

Ya gotta love the way Elijah Hughes plays. He often plays air guitar after hitting a three point shot, so I blended the greatest guitar player, Hendrix, with SU’s main gun Hughes to created this original hand colored and doodles screen print. GO SU!!View attachment 176264

OUTSTANDING. :cool:

Orange Haze.

There’s a Loud House over yonder...

Hopefully the NCAA will change their rules and all these players can cash in on their likeness. Right now, it would be a violation for them to be involved in making shirts or posters or autographing things for cash. I think the NCAA is totally out of line with their restrictions on players being able to make money. Hughes is aware of this design.
The post was tongue in cheek with the on-going O'Bannon decision based discussions and legislation in mind. Perhaps it was too nuanced.

Here’s one in the wild! Not sure why it’s sideways.

Jeff, you gotta sell these on here!

A72A5381-AA46-4D16-B7F9-04CFDCE33C55.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
KD95

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom