3rd and and anything... | Syracusefan.com

3rd and and anything...

UelSU

All Conference
...and out D will give it up. Just awful on 3rd down.

LOL... just made the same exact post above.

We don't have a single playmaker on offense or defense. The only way we get big plays is if the other team screws up by biting on a pump fake or over throwing a player.

Today is the perfect example other than Thomas's stick on 4th the only way we got Toledo off the field was when their QB totally missed on passes.

SU needs to bring the heat because coverage ain't doing it.

The try to bring pressue and never get there. I don't know what the answer is. I don't feel good about 3rd and 20 with this team.

I haven't seen SU send more than five. Maybe a zone blitz from the corner.

Toledo helped us in Q2 by playing the left-handed QB. Would be surprised to see him in 2H if the game stays close.

They were "rushing" 3 for most of the 2nd quarter, at least the last half of the 2nd.

Yup, SU needs to get after the QB better. Easy to say, but the coaches have to at least try. Otherwise this is just like the Rich Gannon NFL record game between the Raiders and Broncos where no pressure let's the Toledo QB rape our defense.

I think the their starting QB is under the weather, and that's why they are putting the backup in. The backup doesn't run it and tends to overthrow his WR's.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom