3rd Best ACC Team? | Syracusefan.com

3rd Best ACC Team?

AluminNV

Scout Team
Hi fans I signed up to post this thread to see who you all think is the 3rd best ACC team and if it can be us like I think.

I personally think the ACC kind of sucks and we are primed to be right back where we belong as Kings of the Northeast winning 9-10 games a year starting in 2013. I expect the same boost BC got joining this conference. I think we can split with FSU and Clemson most years too and the rest of the Atlantic is easy. Good times ahead.

1st Question: Its safe to assume that if the stars align and we beat FSU, Clemson, and everyone else and win the ACC Championship game undefeated we are guaranteed a NC appearance over any 1 loss team? Not saying it is going to happen but that is the position we all expect to be in from this move. Do we have it?

2nd: Are any teams other than Clemson and FSU better than us definitively going into next year? I think we will be fine replacing Nassib and other seniors. Having stellar veteran linebackers should make integrating new defensive players relatively easy good linebackers are such a great thing to have in the college game so I think the D will be solid. And when your O line and Running Game are elite (which they are IMO) its easy for a new QB to step in and make plays and a couple guys will emerge at WR.

So the other ACC teams:

BC- Worst they've been in 25+ years very little talent on the roster. Should win a couple ACC games with their passing attack but we are better. Maybe the worst BCS team.

Wake- Grobe's teams aren't what they were 5 years ago and always fade down the stretch. We're better.

Mary-Like BC awful team and maybe the worst BCS team

UVA-Sams can't throw unless that changes they are very poor.

UNC- GEovanni Bernard is a huge loss. Way less talent than the Davis teams. Fedora is an OK coach but their schedule was super easy with no Clemson or FSU this year if they play both they're 6-6. Renner has good numbers but has never impressed me when I watch them.

Pitt- We're better they are disfunctional and no QB or Graham.

GT- that offense isn't fooling anyone not named Kiffin. Regardless they might be the best on this list.

NCState- Debbie Yew is destroying their program, new coach prob will be worse than OBrien. And Glennon might be dissapointing but he threw for 3-400 yards every single game (way more than Wilson) they will take a step back I see a definite W here.

Duke- No Vernon or Renfree is huge Cutcliffe can't win without them with that D.

Miami-Stephen Morris is a big loss. Only legit player is Duke Johnson who is very small and probably won't hold up he only got a 10 touches a game this year for a reason. The talent level of days past is long gone.

VT-Logan Thomas is probably gone. Like Glennon a disappointment but his 500 yards rushing led the hokies in rushing yards. Beemer lhas lost a ton of heat on his fastball. Next years squad will be nothing like VT teams of 2-3 years ago let alone 10.

Any arguments for why one of those 11 teams are much better than us? Shame we didn't get put in the Coastal over Pitt or we'd have a very easy path to the ACC championship game every year.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom