4.37 Speed | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

4.37 Speed

Riley was 4.4 coming out of highschool...

I'd argue he's prolly even faster now...

I heard years ago that Floyd Little at one time held the world record for the 40 yard dash. I don't know how much that means since the Olympics had always used meters and never had a race that short.

Mo Jackson - 4.18 I believe. Was the only guy that made plays on offense in the near upset of Michael Vick in the Dome. Was never really utilized great at SU, I didn’t think.
4.22 is the fastest ever at an NFL combine.

Wasn't Kevin Johnson really, really fast? It was someone around his time that had next level speed.
I don't think he was the fastest, but I remembering him returning a kickoff for a TD, and only 10 seconds ticked off the clock...

Also took a dive into Mo Jackson's page and saw this... crazy! 2001- Led the team with 19 receptions for 254 yards. Fast forward to 2019, someone may beat that stat in a single game!

Mo Jackson - 4.18 I believe. Was the only guy that made plays on offense in the near upset of Michael Vick in the Dome. Was never really utilized great at SU, I didn’t think.
It was reported as 4.19 in many stories. To show you how much tihngs have changed, Mo was our leading receiver in 2001, his senior season. He finished that year with 19 catches for 254 yards.

That season would have gotten him 5th most used WR, barely, in 2018.

2018 Football Cumulative Statistics - Syracuse University Athletics

Quickest first step I’ve ever seen.
He would've had fifteen sacks against Rutgers in 2001 if the refs didn't pity the qb and let them tackle him. It was like a kids league where a big fast kid ruins everything

It was reported as 4.19 in many stories. To show you how much tihngs have changed, Mo was our leading receiver in 2001, his senior season. He finished that year with 19 catches for 254 yards.

That season would have gotten him 5th most used WR, barely, in 2018.

2018 Football Cumulative Statistics - Syracuse University Athletics
The game always comes around to the crazy people's gimmicks twenty years later. Everything we see now evolved from Hal mumme who is probably running a prison intramural league

He would've had fifteen sacks against Rutgers in 2001 if the refs didn't pity the qb and let them tackle him. It was like a kids league where a big fast kid ruins everything
Remember Miami game his Sr year that it from Miami literally held him every play and it wasn’t called once. I was disgusted cause it was outside his shoulders and not in his chest. One play freeney got bye him and he hooked his head and no call. I was pisseddddddd.

Remember Miami game his Sr year that it from Miami literally held him every play and it wasn’t called once. I was disgusted cause it was outside his shoulders and not in his chest. One play freeney got bye him and he hooked his head and no call. I was pisseddddddd.
Bryant McKinnie (sp?). Their all world tackle mauled Freeney all day.