4 team playoff | Syracusefan.com

4 team playoff

Timonen

All Conference
for full disclosure, i'm the last remaining detractor of this idea.

it's interesting that if it started this year, alabama could win it and i think folks would be pissed off that they backed into the opportunity.

as (almost) always, the incredible regular season will work things out and the clear 1 and 2 will get into the game.

for full disclosure, i'm the last remaining detractor of this idea.

it's interesting that if it started this year, alabama could win it and i think folks would be pissed off that they backed into the opportunity.

as (almost) always, the incredible regular season will work things out and the clear 1 and 2 will get into the game.

As much as I hate them, you're conveniently leaving out the Notre Dame issue this year. 4 team playoff is a must because we don't have a CLEAR 1 and 2 like you state

As much as I hate them, you're conveniently leaving out the Notre Dame issue this year. 4 team playoff is a must because we don't have a CLEAR 1 and 2 like you state

We're not done yet. ND's game at USC isn't going to be easy.

We're not done yet. ND's game at USC isn't going to be easy.

and this is where common sense comes in. overtime vs. pitt and sneaking by the likes of byu makes nd a clear step behind ksu/oregon. we don't need a playoff to sort that out.

Let's see... if KSU stumbles against Texas, ND goes down to USC, Oregon loses to one of (OSU, Stanford, USC/UCLA), Florida beats FSU.

Your BCS Championship matchup:
Florida vs. SEC Champion

Won't that be fun? ;)

Let's see... if KSU stumbles against Texas, ND goes down to USC, Oregon loses to one of (OSU, Stanford, USC/UCLA), Florida beats FSU.

Your BCS Championship matchup:
Florida vs. SEC Champion

Won't that be fun? ;)

Florida State is beating Florida in the finale. But apparently FSU would have to jump three 2 loss SEC teams?

Oregon, KSU, ND won't all fall behind the 2 loss teams. I wonder if they'd all fall behind the 1 loss Florida team that needed an improbable finish to get past ULL.

and this is where common sense comes in. overtime vs. pitt and sneaking by the likes of byu makes nd a clear step behind ksu/oregon. we don't need a playoff to sort that out.
Notre Dame is a CLEAR step behind those two? A clear step? The computers disagree with this completely. Gotta play it out on the field.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom