4 tips if you’re headed to Syracuse-Clemson: Parking, fresh air, how to meet Dwight Freeney

Yeah looks like the University has completely disconnected the game and parking lot utilization from the parking needs around the bulk of the events happening on campus. Which i expected. I still believe that if the show was coming they would have opened the lots MUCH earlier.

adk(roc)CUSE

Starter
Hmmm, so this includes the E Adams/University lot I assume? Or are they independent from the University? I had hoped to roll in and set up around noon.

pastorkenny

Walk On
Just what I came here for! I'm a Clemson fan coming from PA. Given that parking is limited, what is my experience likely to be like? How far are these lots and how fast will they likely fill up? Just trying to know all I can before I get there. Thanks.

orangepack

Scout Team
Just what I came here for! I'm a Clemson fan coming from PA. Given that parking is limited, what is my experience likely to be like? How far are these lots and how fast will they likely fill up? Just trying to know all I can before I get there. Thanks.
If you’re up for a few block walk from the Dome, park at one of the hospital garages. $25

adk(roc)CUSE

Starter
They say 3:00 technically but you can get there whenever you want. Thousands will be in all lots at 12:00 including yours truly
Ok, sounds good. Shooting for a noon arrival

Chris02M

All American
bring your clear tote with your 2 unopened bottled waters, im kinda assuming the water was a trade off for the 50 % coupons before kickoff

Last edited:

PAcuse

All Conference
Marin Lurther King Elementary is normally $5 but expect it to be higher for the game. Not a bad walk up the two hills to the stadium.

Reactions: FAL

Cuseregular

All American
Do yourself a favor with the construction going on on the soon to be improved Dome, The hype the build up in the excitement with record crowds for this game, park in downtown Syracuse at the old Hotel Syracuse now known as the Syracuse Marriott, and take their shuttle up right to the front of the DOME. No brainer

lummgr

All Conference
Article says “a chance to meet Freeney”. Does anyone know precisely what he’ll be doing? Signing?

GreekFreak

Walk On
bring your clear tote with your 2 unopened bottled waters, im kinda assuming the water was a trade off for the 50 % coupons before kickoff
Not really. You have been able to bring in water previously, I think they just didn't advertise it until the FSU debacle last year (stadium concessions ran out of water in 90 deg. best in many locations).

OttoMets

Living Legend
If you’re up for a few block walk from the Dome, park at one of the hospital garages. $25
If you're not tailgating and you want to show up early and wander around campus, do this. Crouse garage is on Irving just south of East Adams; there's another private garage one long block southeast of that with an entrance near the northeast corner of Irving and Waverly. I don't know if they take plastic, but the price is pretty reasonable (and everything in the neighborhood controlled by SU is permit-only).

FAL

Hall of Fame
Do yourself a favor with the construction going on on the soon to be improved Dome, The hype the build up in the excitement with record crowds for this game, park in downtown Syracuse at the old Hotel Syracuse now known as the Syracuse Marriott, and take their shuttle up right to the front of the DOME. No brainer
My understanding is that the shuttle drops people off at the Schine Student Center on University Place. Not what I would call right to the front of the Dome. If you know something otherwise, please share.

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
Ok, sounds good. Shooting for a noon arrival
One thing to keep in mind is that while SU hasn't really enforced the official lot opening times in the past, with all the construction and other issues and hype for this game don't be surprised if they suddenly start policing the lots.

adk(roc)CUSE

Starter
One thing to keep in mind is that while SU hasn't really enforced the official lot opening times in the past, with all the construction and other issues and hype for this game don't be surprised if they suddenly start policing the lots.
Good point. Still will arrive at noon and hope for the best. Have out of state friends ubering over from Carrier Circle to meet me, gotta make sure I have a spot.

JeremyCuse

Living Legend
Good point. Still will arrive at noon and hope for the best. Have out of state friends ubering over from Carrier Circle to meet me, gotta make sure I have a spot.
Are you looking at a public lot or do you have a parking pass?

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom