45,265 | Syracusefan.com

Sounded even better.

Glad that the team gave the crowd something to cheer for!

Looked great from my bar stool.. Glad to see the fair weather fans were able to stay all game... I spent the last 2 weeks telling my best friend to get tickets, he "didn't wanna spend $100 for a football game"... He spent all night kicking himself... Ass

---
I am here: http://maps.google.com/maps?ll=64.848400,-147.866585

It looked old school amazing.

Be proud, fans.

The Dome looks so much better when the silver seats are at a minimum. Maybe it was also because the game was at night. Looked great.

Fantastic showing by the Fans and they made the diff tonight

Looked great on tv. Made me realize how much better it can be when good, name teams (i.e. future ACC rivals) come to town for big games. Just hard to get this excited about Cincy or South Florida, no matter how good they are.

Maybe they should paint all of the benches blue or orange. The silver just looks horrible when empty.

91-95 alum...first game to me that felt like old times...good to see the orange dominate a game...and great to see the fans support the team!!

91-95 alum...first game to me that felt like old times...good to see the orange dominate a game...and great to see the fans support the team!!

Its been 10 years since I felt this good about football. Last year we beat a top 25 team this year we blew one out.

I would upvote this thread if I could. An idea for the mods?

The Dome looks so much better when the silver seats are at a minimum.

Has anyone ever explained why the seats aren't painted our Orange?

I'm actually curious on this question. Would it be worthwhile to have some sort of "paint" scheme for the seats in the let's say 30-30 yard lines of orange? I would definitely put some money towards that...

Looked good...looked legit at 45k too.

WVU fans were only about 750-1000 strong from what I could see.

and people left early and it wasn't a big deal either...lol

Game was over with 11 minutes to go. When was the last time that happened ??

Has anyone ever explained why the seats aren't painted our Orange?

Probably because the paint wouldn't stick to the aluminum and end up on everyone's clothes.

Looked good...looked legit at 45k too.

WVU fans were only about 750-1000 strong from what I could see.
Was surprised by the lack of eers - they were all over south campus, most of them very early. Figured there would have been many more of them at the game - perhaps they passed out before they got on the bus.

Announced attendance and butts in seats were equal. Rare but nice to see

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom