45,265 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

I was surprised by the lack of WVU fans too. Two years ago they filled both the lower and upper decks for visiting fans, this year they barely filled their section.

looked good
It could have looked better,imo.I know it's nitpicking,but it's always bugged me that people can't manage to find one orange shirt to wear to games.I hate all the blue and grey you see everywhere.Beats the hell out of all the silver though.

Probably because the paint wouldn't stick to the aluminum and end up on everyone's clothes.
You can get Orange Bleechers though. The Cleveland Browns have them. Same thing as SU has just made in Orange.

It could have looked better,imo.I know it's nitpicking,but it's always bugged me that people can't manage to find one orange shirt to wear to games.I hate all the blue and grey you see everywhere.Beats the hell out of all the silver though.

Was it parents weekend? I assume that means students were spread around the dome, since I didn't see an orange block in the usual student section. It will be nice when we have enough regular fans to do a stadium-wide 'orange out,' but I am happy enough with last night's big, loud crowd and I am hopeful a game like that will keep the crowds coming and the student section growing.

Was it parents weekend? I assume that means students were spread around the dome, since I didn't see an orange block in the usual student section. It will be nice when we have enough regular fans to do a stadium-wide 'orange out,' but I am happy enough with last night's big, loud crowd and I am hopeful a game like that will keep the crowds coming and the student section growing.

There was an abbreviated student section on either side of the tunnel. About half the size it normally is, but it was filled all the way. The normal student section, 104, was families (mine got put there, which was nice).

My question is, where were the 4000 empty seats? I thought it was an awesome crowd.

Game was over with 11 minutes to go. When was the last time that happened ??
I think the Wake Forest game...i keed i keed.

dome was actually filled by 8:10-8:15. it was nice to see everybody show up on time, too.

There was an abbreviated student section on either side of the tunnel. About half the size it normally is, but it was filled all the way. The normal student section, 104, was families (mine got put there, which was nice).

My question is, where were the 4000 empty seats? I thought it was an awesome crowd.
The only place I saw any empties were in the WVU corner, 3rd tier almost 50 yard line on WVU's side(how could those go empty) and a few by the band. There had to be almost another couple hundred on the sidelines. Of course there was a seat or so interspersed in the crowd but it was as close to a full house that I've seen in a long time.

Game was over with 11 minutes to go.
up 31-10, 8mins to go at home...my team lost.

this is now one buckaroo who aint leaving the rodeo till all the poop is shoveled up. i suggest all do likewise.

(and no i didnt leave the aformentioned one either, was too busy partying with my seat friends and making january tailgate plans......) :bang:

:eek:

Oh Lord

Great crowd and great time... I had some WVU guys sitting near me... good attitudes and we all cheered at the Louisville Rutgirls scores... Loved it when the one neer called them Butgers...

Lots of empty seats. I had a whole row of about 12 empty in front of me. And the row behind us as well as our row, we spread out. The one good thing about bench seats is if people don't show you can spread out. Makes it looks fuller while giving us more room.

Lots of empty seats. I had a whole row of about 12 empty in front of me. And the row behind us as well as our row, we spread out. The one good thing about bench seats is if people don't show you can spread out. Makes it looks fuller while giving us more room.

One good thing about bench seats ... I knew there had to be one good reason for them god awful things.

The bench seats are the pee troughs of seating. Cheap and good for quantity, easy to clean but bad for comfort and zero privacy.

We had a wonderful crowd on Friday night and I really wish we could do that each time. What an incredible recruiting tool it would be just like it is for basketball. It truly was the loud house and I'll bet they sold more beer Friday then they have all year combined!

It was a great night. It was like the 90s again. Another big step forward for SU football

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
newmom4503

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom