46 pts on 56% shooting | Syracusefan.com

46 pts on 56% shooting

pearl31

in cahoots
ODU 2nd half.
yeah iffy offense, but that's pretty much every game - for me today's 2nd half D is what's really disappointing

ODU 2nd half.
yeah iffy offense, but that's pretty much every game - for me today's 2nd half D is what's really disappointing
We simply flipped the Georgetown game .. crappy 2nd half vs crappy 1st

There were way, way too many times where multiple guys were out of position. It was a really poor effort.

Having such a pathetic offense leaves little margin for error defensively. Giving up 45 in a half to ODU is embarrassing but so is scoring 33 and 29 in a half. This program is so far from where it was 5 years ago completely due to recruiting and offense.

Having such a pathetic offense leaves little margin for error defensively. Giving up 45 in a half to ODU is embarrassing but so is scoring 33 and 29 in a half. This program is so far from where it was 5 years ago completely due to recruiting and offense.
Not the point.
Everything else (i.e. offensive woes) could have been the same and just a so-so effort on defense in 2H would have been enough. This team, with where they were last year with it, should be able to fall back on their defense (a la UVA) to win games - certainly against a poor offensive team like odu

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom