4th down inside the 50 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

4th down inside the 50

The 4th down run using 5’8” Nykiem in the wildcat was just a terrible play call. No imagination to that play and awful execution.

Im not saying you are wrong, but everything that doesnt work is up for criticism. I promise you that if they ran wide and he didnt get it, there would be a ton of cries of why in the hell are we running wide when we only need a yard, they need to turn the ball up. I'll be honest I was surprise when they ran wildcat. I'm confident if there was a play that consistently worked to get a yard they would get it. As we says said above if your line gets zero push not much works. I would personally loved to see play action to the running back and hit the TE crossing the middle, but Im sure people hate that too. When you stink nothing tends to work the way you want it to.

I would say spread them out and if the D sends people you have to have 1 guy ready for the hot throw. Power hasnt worked for years so throw those plays out. if you want to run wildcat dont do it with the smallest guy we have. sub in an oline guy and run elmore if you want

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom