5-22 Cal beats 22-5 Washington | Syracusefan.com

5-22 Cal beats 22-5 Washington

8-9 game Syracuse-Washington hopefully not in Kentucky’s bracket.
It seems to be lining up that way doesnt it..

Doubt one loss messes up seeding for team that is 22-5

On a night where Wazzou was doubled by Stanford. Essentially 100-50.

In that conference, they are certainly looking at an 8/9 game. There were listed as a 7 seed before that loss.

The PAC is horrible
HORRIBLE! It’s the worst I’ve ever seen it

In that conference, they are certainly looking at an 8/9 game. There were listed as a 7 seed before that loss.

The PAC is horrible

One of the reasons why I hold out a glimmer of hope that Hopkins comes back...

That being said, with Stewart & Quade and all of the guys he has coming there, might not matter.

problem for UW is, due to horrendous p12 conf this year, they essentially have resume of a mid-major - i.e. no high-end wins, bunch of decent wins - so a loss like this (just like if Wofford or Utah St lost to one of their league bottom-feeders) is impactful

That was a horrible loss. They couldn’t get the defense going and really only had 2 guys contribute on offense. This puts some pressure on them to do well in their conference tourney.

problem for UW is, due to horrendous p12 conf this year, they essentially have resume of a mid-major - i.e. no high-end wins, bunch of decent wins - so a loss like this (just like if Wofford or Utah St lost to one of their league bottom-feeders) is impactful

Absolutely correct.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jennie87

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom