5 picks left... | Syracusefan.com

5 picks left...

RF2044

Living Legend
...C'mon, somebody call Jerami Grant's name!

Such a frustrating decision/ player. Bad choices.

This sucks. Grant will now be rotting away in the D League next year for $45k instead of playing 37 mpg in the ACC. Big mistake.

OrlandoCuse said:
This sucks. Grant will now be rotting away in the D League next year for $45k instead of playing 37 mpg in the ACC. Big mistake.

The truth...but Grant is a lesser player than everyone projected to go before him.

I feel for him, but he got some bad advice.

He cost himself a lot of money by turning pro.

We're down to three first round picks. Three more guaranteed money.

A lot of people said it was the wrong decision, I feel for him, listened to the wrong people.

I dunno. I respect his decision. It's now up to him. Work hard, develop your shot.

The truth...but Grant is a lesser player than everyone projected to go before him.

I feel for him, but he got some bad advice.

He cost himself a lot of money by turning pro.
The weird thing is... as late in the season as the game in Maryland, Jerami's father was telling people that Jerami was definitely coming back. You have to wonder whom he listened to ... if it was not his father or JB.

Amazing that Anderson and Early are still out there as well...wonder what teams are lining up to get early 2nd round picks?

Amazing that Anderson and Early are still out there as well...wonder what teams are lining up to get early 2nd round picks?

Early would be a perfect pick for San Antonio.

Early would be a perfect pick for San Antonio.

I was thinking the Spurs would take Early too - surprised they passed. Living in Kansas, I've seen a lot of Wichita St. He will be a 2nd round steal. Not exactly going out on limb there. I'm not the only one saying that.

Darn it.

Oh well... good luck Jerami. Hope our guy lands in a situation where he can make a team and carve out a niche for that second contract.

The weird thing is... as late in the season as the game in Maryland, Jerami's father was telling people that Jerami was definitely coming back. You have to wonder whom he listened to ... if it was not his father or JB.
Look I don't know Harvey grant from Adam but I don't believe for a second he wasn't intimately involved and supporting this decision.

AZOrange said:
Look I don't know Harvey grant from Adam but I don't believe for a second he wasn't intimately involved and supporting this decision.

Oh, he was.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom