5 reasons to be in the Dome Saturday. | Syracusefan.com

5 reasons to be in the Dome Saturday.

storange

2023 Cali Award Rushing Touchdowns
1. It’s really “the” game for our home schedule. It’s still Clemson and their still good and a win propels us into bigger things.
2. We have suffered through 3 gut wrenching losses to this program . Does late hit on us , not a late hit on them remind anybody of anything ?????? To quote the late Herb Brooks “ This is our time !”
3. Garret Shrader. If there is a more entertaining QB to watch this season , I haven’t seen him.
4 The MOB , Marlowe and company will be ready, they remember last year …. I’m sure of it.
5. It’s sellout time, SU should be
offering season ticket holders discounted tickets , bring out the twitter army (Tirico, and our NFL players and ex stars ) as they did for NC State last year, and get the full amount of students to fill those upper levels. Those things alone will get us into the mid 40s.
5b. It’s Homecoming
5c. It’s Orange Out !

6. 100 reward points from the fan app. An extra 100 points if you arrive by 11:30, and an extra 100 points if you stay until at least 1:30.

#7 team spirit

OIP.4CWQpKWH_MO4T3tC73tuTgHaE7.jpeg

How about 1 reason……. You’re 4-0 and your team is pretty good so……
STOP BEING A LAME ASS FAN BASE AND COMMUNITY!1!!!
Dcuse , always known for his sugar coated posts .

1. It’s really “the” game for our home schedule. It’s still Clemson and their still good and a win propels us into bigger things.
2. We have suffered through 3 gut wrenching losses to this program . Does late hit on us , not a late hit on them remind anybody of anything ?????? To quote the late Herb Brooks “ This is our time !”
3. Garret Shrader. If there is a more entertaining QB to watch this season , I haven’t seen him.
4 The MOB , Marlowe and company will be ready, they remember last year …. I’m sure of it.
5. It’s sellout time, SU should be
offering season ticket holders discounted tickets , bring out the twitter army (Tirico, and our NFL players and ex stars ) as they did for NC State last year, and get the full amount of students to fill those upper levels. Those things alone will get us into the mid 40s.
5b. It’s Homecoming
5c. It’s Orange Out !
The revenge tour starts NOW!

Dungey beat them his last year in the Dome and Shrader will too.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bspencer309

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom