5 win teams | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

5 win teams

Some of those teams might turn it down. A place like lsu with a coaching change etc would pass, I believe. Could be a bunch in that boat

Only a few, in my opinion.

I think that extra month of practice for the development of the next season's team is something most coaches want. It improves their chances of future success. It's like an extra Spring football.

One thing I don’t understand is couldn’t a HC just mandate the extra practices anyway if they wanted?

One thing I don’t understand is couldn’t a HC just mandate the extra practices anyway if they wanted?

Could a teacher mandate that you take extra classes for your course?

Could a teacher mandate that you take extra classes for your course?
Idk, but he’s not a teacher he’s a HC. I’m a volunteer firefighter and my chief has the ability to make certain things mandatory. My pastor has that power in my church too. I think it’s a logical question to ask.

Unlikely. UNT won, and if we are hoping for the likes of Kansas and Tulane to save us…. So we better win tonight
But there are bowl tie-ins with specific conferences. So does that not mean that some teams that win 6 still don't go bowling?

But there are bowl tie-ins with specific conferences. So does that not mean that some teams that win 6 still don't go bowling?

If a certain conference cannot fill all of its slots then those unfilled slots are opened up to teams with 6 or more wins from other conferences/independents

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom