50 or 15?? | Syracusefan.com

50 or 15??

Alcuse01

Scout Team
watching on espn3 and have a terrible connection...
but they were talkign about the bench and the commentator who is in love with our team, said that the point production from the bench is the best in a major division 1 bball team in last __ years.
Anyone catch it?

And sh%t... we are that good!

watching on espn3 and have a terrible connection...
but they were talkign about the bench and the commentator who is in love with our team, said that the point production from the bench is the best in a major division 1 bball team in last __ years.
Anyone catch it?

And sh%t... we are that good!

same here... I thought I heard 50, but HAS to be 15.

I thought you were talking about providence second half shooting percentage. Its probably lower then 15 now.

Does anyone know how many ppg the 2nd-place bench in the nation is at? I'm curious what our margin is over them.

I could have sworn I heard 50 years - then they followed that up by saying this was unprecidented.

I counted 41 bench points

It's pretty incredible, especially considering how short our bench usually is. There were at least one or two occasions early in the season where the bench hung 50 points on the board too.

It's pretty incredible, especially considering how short our bench usually is. There were at least one or two occasions early in the season where the bench hung 50 points on the board too.

Just wait until the BE season when JB goes back to his 7 man rotation. LOL
Beat Pitt!!!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom