50th Consecutive Winning Season !! | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

50th Consecutive Winning Season !!

ok . it's still on the lot. remember your 2018 Bazley never made it to the driveway.
Not about past "project cars"-looking to future and confidence in R&D Dept.
Excellent Product Development = will be very dependable, great performance!
And, more fond current model that has been growing on me. ;)
Not changing to another mfr, regardless.

i just always feel better when i see them actually in uniform. and then of course there's #44 winfred walton.

We used to have one of the fastest flashiest cars on the block. the over .500 thing to me just means that rusty clunker now barely gets you to the store and back. we gave up our porsche for a pinto. and the AARP drivers discount reaction time has definitely slowed.shoot he's had the left turn signal on last couple hundred miles.
Our fast car got t-boned.

Eli has two rings. We would LOVE to be the Eli Manning of elite college basketball schools.

If NOT for Eli - TB12 would have 2 more Super Bowl rings, and likely 1-2 more SB MVP's.

Being the QB of pretty much the ONLY team that could derail the Pats juggernaut, is a huge achievement.
(and yes - I am a Giants fan)

If NOT for Eli - TB12 would have 2 more Super Bowl rings, and likely 1-2 more SB MVP's.

Being the QB of pretty much the ONLY team that could derail the Pats juggernaut, is a huge achievement.
(and yes - I am a Giants fan)
Great memory of that Super Bowl Giants knocked our recent Special Guest around for the W.
TB12 has led a charmed life with a very protective pocket.
That game he got a taste of the punishment other QB's get!

No, a winning season is not the goal or standard the program should strive for. I think we can all agree on that. But it is something I'm proud of that we haven't had a season totally go south on us like UNC this season or Duke when Coach K had his "back injury."

I've been through enough losing seasons to last me a lifetime with the Bills, Syracuse football, the Braves - it sucks! I'm glad I never truly had to experience that with SU basketball.

And I don't care if nobody outside of Syracuse fans care. I don't care about a lot of records other universities set. This is ours and I'm proud of it.

And we likely will finish the fifth place in ACC, best in the last few years.

Dont fully understand why this is such an important thing to some followers of the program. It seems to ring pretty hollow when the program isn’t even confidently getting into the NCAAs on a regular basis anymore.

In the hierarchy of goals it is the first thing that needs to be achieved before other goals can be reached.

It's a tribute to consistency and adherence to the Dino Babers philosophy of first striving to be consistently good. Let alone the historic nature of the achievement. It has only happened one other time in all of Division I basketball. More than half the fan base has NEVER seen Syracuse suffer through a losing season. I consider that to be pretty significant and would be terribly disappointed to see it come to an end.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom