51st consecutive years with double digit wins! | Syracusefan.com

51st consecutive years with double digit wins!

Delmar

2019-20 Iggy Co-Winner Leading Frosh Scorer
In Danforth's first year, 1968-69, the team went 9-16.

Lemonade, anyone? :)

You may have seen the John Stossel report where a kid tries to open a lemonade stand and gets banned by the police? That's the world we live in these days.

You may have seen the John Stossel report where a kid tries to open a lemonade stand and gets banned by the police? That's the world we live in these days.
Ugh. John Stossel? He is THE WORST. A horrible libertarian clown, and his “Gee whiz, look how crazy this is” schtick is so tired and played out.

Ugh. John Stossel? He is THE WORST. A horrible libertarian clown, and his “Gee whiz, look how crazy this is” schtick is so tired and played out.

Youre going to get us banned for talking about politics because I have a shorter leash than a freshman Boeheim doesn't like(think freshman Fab Melo getting Boeheimed after 2 minutes), lol. Small l libertarian is about as close to what our Founding Fathers were as anyone who is out there today(you can love less freedom, but they sure didn't). I dont even want to know who you support or hate worse the libertarians, because I dont want to get into trouble(otherwise I'd be more than happy to find out why you feel like you do).
I want you to feel good about whomever you want to feel good about, and "give me a break" ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SyraFreed

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom