56th Annual Letterwinner of Distinction Celebration | Syracusefan.com

56th Annual Letterwinner of Distinction Celebration

OrangeXtreme

The Mayor of Dewitt

Syracuse University will celebrate five former student-athletes at the 56th annual LetterWinner of Distinction dinner on Friday, February 25 at Drumlins Country Club. The recognition is bestowed upon individuals who have left their mark on the athletics program and for their success after graduation. The 2022 honorees include Daniel D'Aniello '68 (gymnastics), John Lally '82 (football), Lynne (Della Pelle) Pascale '85, MS '11 (rowing) Reggie Terry '93 (football), and the late Carrie Urton McCaw '98 (volleyball).

Syracuse University will celebrate five former student-athletes at the 56th annual LetterWinner of Distinction dinner on Friday, February 25 at Drumlins Country Club. The recognition is bestowed upon individuals who have left their mark on the athletics program and for their success after graduation. The 2022 honorees include Daniel D'Aniello '68 (gymnastics), John Lally '82 (football), Lynne (Della Pelle) Pascale '85, MS '11 (rowing) Reggie Terry '93 (football), and the late Carrie Urton McCaw '98 (volleyball).
I remember Reggie Terry. Carrie was a friend of mine (and for a time, my roommate) as she was engaged to my then roommate, also an SU grad. She was a genuine born leader and she was killed in a car accident taking her own daughter to a volleyball tournament along with another mother and daughter. A driver traveling in the opposite direction crossed into oncoming traffic and killed them all in a head on collision. Very sad story.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom