6-0 to 6-6… | Syracusefan.com

6-0 to 6-6…

SUFan44

Hall of Fame
Two questions..

1) Has it ever been done?
2) Do you retain the head coach?

SU will, but do you?

Yes you keep him, I tend to think 7-5 is our eventual record, most of us would have killed for they record in the summer. Some will think it’s disappointing based on our 6-0 start but honestly we didn’t play all that well during that stretch, we just caught some lucky breaks

Two questions..

1) Has it ever been done?
2) Do you retain the head coach?

SU will, but do you?
Pretty the goal post was bowl game
I feel that if we fire him we get set back to far but I’m sure in this moment right now just about 80% want him fired.

Not beating BC.
They just beat NC State.
6 and 6.
And then get wrecked in a bowl.

Not beating BC.
They just beat NC State.
6 and 6.
And then get wrecked in a bowl.
This wasn’t a question of if it will happen. It is going to happen, I would bet money on it.

Question is more do you keep the head coach?

I think we gained nothing having Shrader playing tonight and should have sat him until BC and hope to finish out 8-5 if he can be healthy. I wanted Dino fired two years ago but at this point you have to give him another year even if we lose out. If we weren't Cuse I would have a different opinion but also if we weren't Cuse we wouldn't have to consider this hypothetical because he would have been gone already anywhere else.

This AD.

Ill get trashed but not enough people are pointing fingers at Wildhack

Absolutely woeful
Wildhack because he posted here gets a total free pass from this board. Basketball and Lacrosse are tanking and football is in a free fall. He signed Dino to the extension we cant seem to get out of unscathed. He also extended Jimmy B. The guy has a lot of explaining to do.

This AD.

Ill get trashed but not enough people are pointing fingers at Wildhack

Absolutely woeful
You are right. He needs to answer for more of his puzzling decisions. He will be out soon as well based on poor results.

Wildhack because he posted here gets a total free pass from this board. Basketball and Lacrosse are tanking and football is in a free fall. He signed Dino to the extension we cant seem to get out of unscathed. He also extended Jimmy B. The guy has a lot of explaining to do.
I think it's more that he's an alum. I would bet the number who knew he was a poster is smaller than you think.

If we end up 6-6, yes, I'd fire him. Mainly for his bone headed decision making. As I write this, there's 9 minutes left, we're down 40, and Shrader and Tucker are still in. Just fire him and name Anne or White the coach.
That’s sticking with status quo. No one on this staff is the head man.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom