6 year anniversary of this play by Fair | Syracusefan.com

6 year anniversary of this play by Fair

I was thinking about the Duke play (which i guess was only 4 years ago) Thank God it wasn't that ...

It should be a blocking foul like 95% of the time. Hate the charge. It's not basketball.

The Minnesota dunk out in Hawaii was my favorite of his ever.

Speaking of dunks. Was sort of hoping Forrest threw down that monster dunk on Chukwu. That was impressive. We have seen so many posters against us lately from Donovan Mitchell and countless other guys that I was hoping to continue that streak!

What a horrible call. This is the worst rule in sports, even worse than the NFL catch.

I'm all for getting rid of the charge from a secondary defender. Unless you have engaged me defensively, you should never be able to just plant yourself in front of me intentionally.

I miss McDonough, Raftery, and Bilas team.
I really miss that trio, too.

This was a great reminder of how CJ used to crack up with J. South and Jerami Grant after a ridiculously athletic play like this. For example, I give you Grant's Tomb:

Our guys were having just as much fun as Raf/Bilas/McDonough. Probably more. And look at that #2 next to our team name!

I really miss that trio, too.

This was a great reminder of how CJ used to crack up with J. South and Jerami Grant after a ridiculously athletic play like this. For example, I give you Grant's Tomb:

Our guys were having just as much fun as Raf/Bilas/McDonough. Probably more. And look at that #2 next to our team name!

How many two-handed blocks can any of you all recall? That was insane.

It should be a blocking foul like 95% of the time. Hate the charge. It's not basketball.

It is crazy that the person creating contact gets the benefit of the call. This isn't complicated - if you create contact, the call should be on you. And, if you make this the rule, it eliminates a ton of the judgment calls that refs need to (poorly) make today because defenders will stop trying to create a charge.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom