60-64 vs 14-13 | Syracusefan.com

60-64 vs 14-13

TexanMark

Tailgate Guru
I know we have the better coach...but they are close to hitting the next level to decent. October 1st will be a huge game for both programs.

I agree. A third straight loss to us would really drive them apesh!t, whereas if they win, they will consider everything on track.They are also in the running for several top prospects in NJ (again) but if they have another stinker of a season, these guys are going to stop looking at Rutgers, imo.

They have a ton of athletes, but I question the team's FB IQ, and their OL is still highly suspect. They gained 1 yard total rushing on 25 carries against UNC. No matter how you slice it, that's a BAD stat.

I agree. A third straight loss to us would really drive them apesh!t, whereas if they win, they will consider everything on track.They are also in the running for several top prospects in NJ (again) but if they have another stinker of a season, these guys are going to stop looking at Rutgers, imo.

They have a ton of athletes, but I question the team's FB IQ, and their OL is still highly suspect. They gained 1 yard total rushing on 25 carries against UNC. No matter how you slice it, that's a BAD stat.
They had 9 sacks their first game, zero in their second. How in the world do you lose a game after getting 5 turnovers?

And don't forget, we could very easily be on a two game losing streak by the time the Snookies visit.

And don't forget, we could very easily be on a two game losing streak by the time the Snookies visit.
I will not acknowledge such a negative thought (or did I just do that?).

They had 9 sacks their first game, zero in their second. How in the world do you lose a game after getting 5 turnovers?

And UNC had something like 12 penalties too.

Rutgers is another team with a ton of talent and athletes but it doesn't come together on the field... It will be a very close game

I know we have the better coach...but they are close to hitting the next level to decent. October 1st will be a huge game for both programs.
The way I see it, the sun shines on a dog's cheeks once in a while, and really, I think that's the game when it will happen for them.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom