$65 for Clemson ticket | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

$65 for Clemson ticket

The single game box office price is $65 (plus any ticketmaster fees)

That’s easily gonna bring it to $80 for the “casual” fan. I fear this price point might be a tad too high. We’ll see.
i agree, they may get that if game day is there. i think they need to remember that they are still grooming fans, and welcome accordingly!!!!

You are kinda wrong...quite a few games were basically sell outs but had sporadic single seats unsold. Today the ticket programs are much better to avoid that problem.
I disagree. Tennessee, Miami, Oklahoma, Michigan, Texas, Ohio State, Florida State never sold out. I remember seeing blocks of empty seats. Many times my group was amazed at the empty seats.

The Miami home games were packed . everyone 90- 2000, add Va Tech for a couple more. Tenn was full. FSU, only played once in the dome in the 90s I believe, that might not of been packed. Florida was full as well as several others.

Hotels are crazy expensive for Clemson weekend folks!

I just booked the same hotel on the same weekend as last year (FSU game) for $75 more per night.

I hope enough people can afford to attend to make this a sellout. I'm a little concerned the cost may price out the casual fans.

I would think 90% of the ticket buyers or more are not staying at hotels but its a big homecoming weekend and those are the prices around town for that weekend without a game most likely.

I would think 90% of the ticket buyers or more are not staying at hotels but its a big homecoming weekend and those are the prices around town for that weekend without a game most likely.

I think 90% locals is overly optimistic. I think a very large percentage of this crowd will be out of towners. Cuse and Clemson fans. I think I could also be wrong, but feel that I'm correct. Honestly if this game is a sellout, it will be because 20% (or more) of people in the stands are from out of town.

The last decade+ has shown that we have around 30k-35k diehard locals that will show up. I get the reasons for optimism in regards to future local attendance if we keep winning though.

My fraternity brothers from the class of 1979 from as far away as Colorado are going to the game as this is our 40th anniversary and its hard to pass up College Gameday (hopefully) and Clemson. We are also going golfing together on Friday the day before the game so it promises to be a great weekend!

Oh, and of course you can always call. Have never gotten someone on the phone there that didn't go out of their way to help. 315-443-2121 option 0 or 1-888-366-3849.

agreed. Box office is the only part of the athletic dept./dome operations that isn't a clown show

The single game box office price is $65 (plus any ticketmaster fees)

That’s easily gonna bring it to $80 for the “casual” fan. I fear this price point might be a tad too high. We’ll see.

or you can buy seasons in the endzone on the lower level for $125 and no fees

So the Clemson price and locations available led me to pull the trigger on Season tickets....living exactly 1,018 miles away from the Dome. That is the definition of impulse buying online.
That’s what we call the first of 3 legs. Mark us down for around 3600 miles give or take a few...

Hotels are crazy expensive for Clemson weekend folks!

I just booked the same hotel on the same weekend as last year (FSU game) for $75 more per night.

I hope enough people can afford to attend to make this a sellout. I'm a little concerned the cost may price out the casual fans.
I booked early on. Have one room at Downtown Marriott and another at the Courtyard Armory Square. Getting in Friday afternoon and out Sunday.

"Sixty-five?!!...like in one, two...three...sixty?...five?!!!"

Direct quote. Guess who.

Oh, and of course you can always call. Have never gotten someone on the phone there that didn't go out of their way to help. 315-443-2121 option 0 or 1-888-366-3849.
What does that say about your neediness on the phone?