$65 for Clemson ticket | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

$65 for Clemson ticket

M

My wife did it , it was $50 for the seats we picked high and in the middle they cost a few bucks more . I sit visitors side because at the lesser games I look at a more filled home side . I cover every angle lol
I forgot what game it was but I turned around at one point and you were laid out sleeping on a the bench seats in 335. I got a chuckle out of it.

I forgot what game it was but I turned around at one point and you were laid out sleeping on a the bench seats in 335. I got a chuckle out of it.
Lol that was FSU Game I was dying of heat exhaustion than I went to other side when tommy came in

I bought season tickets , I sit in the very top row you can see everything open up , plus I just bought 15 group tickets up there for $50 a pop . This game will be sold out

why not 1st level down with the other parents behind the bench? or are most spread around?

M

My wife did it , it was $50 for the seats we picked high and in the middle they cost a few bucks more . I sit visitors side because at the lesser games I look at a more filled home side . I cover every angle lol

Couldn't agree more. Also gives you a full unobstructed view of the Cuse sideline. IMO 319 is the best section in the Dome.

Of course the ticket price pales in comparison to what Mrs. C has to spend to keep her fashion statement in line with that of a certain QBs family that sits a few rows behind us. Had to spring for the Happy Feet shoes last year but drawing the line at the bedazzled jackets! Least you could do is buy me a beer next time you walk by!
1550067063663.png

If Duke can sell out with a bubble team that isn't very entertaining, there's no question the Clemson game will sell out.
The only way this game sells out is if Clemson fans buy up tickets.

April 16.

Only group and 3-game package tickets are available now

Football Group Tickets and Partial Plans On Sale - Syracuse University Athletics

Three-game packages are also available now. The cost of a three-game package is $99 in the Upper Blue Zones and $135 for the Upper Orange Zones. Fans may select any three games of their choice, including Clemson.

Single-game tickets for all home games go on sale April 16 (excluding lower-level seats for Clemson). Tickets start at $25 for non-conference games, $35 for the Pittsburgh, Boston College and Wake Forest games, and $65 for the Clemson game.

Prior to single-game tickets going on sale to the general public, there will be an exclusive presale beginning April 9 for donors, season ticket holders and alumni.
When do single game tickets go on sale for season ticket holders?

Duh. Didn’t read the whole article

Last edited:
April 16.

Only group and 3-game package tickets are available now

Football Group Tickets and Partial Plans On Sale - Syracuse University Athletics

Three-game packages are also available now. The cost of a three-game package is $99 in the Upper Blue Zones and $135 for the Upper Orange Zones. Fans may select any three games of their choice, including Clemson.

Single-game tickets for all home games go on sale April 16 (excluding lower-level seats for Clemson). Tickets start at $25 for non-conference games, $35 for the Pittsburgh, Boston College and Wake Forest games, and $65 for the Clemson game.

Prior to single-game tickets going on sale to the general public, there will be an exclusive presale beginning April 9 for donors, season ticket holders and alumni.

Syracuse .com just released yesterday the April 16 date for single game tickets. What the article didn't say was the early date (April 9th) for season ticket holders. Where did you get that information from? I'm going to buy 1 extra ticket for my son who lives in Michigan.

Couldn't agree more. Also gives you a full unobstructed view of the Cuse sideline. IMO 319 is the best section in the Dome.

Of course the ticket price pales in comparison to what Mrs. C has to spend to keep her fashion statement in line with that of a certain QBs family that sits a few rows behind us. Had to spring for the Happy Feet shoes last year but drawing the line at the bedazzled jackets! Least you could do is buy me a beer next time you walk by! View attachment 153275
Lol the boxes of bling and clothing that comes to my house I cringe . She makes all that stuff herself

I would have agreed with you three or four months ago. Things have changed.
You would think, but we never do. The only time the Dome has sold out was for the first game in it against Miami of Ohio. I could be wrong and I hope that Orange fans buy up tickets. Just going by games past.

You would think, but we never do. The only time the Dome has sold out was for the first game in it against Miami of Ohio. I could be wrong and I hope that Orange fans buy up tickets. Just going by games past.
You are kinda wrong...quite a few games were basically sell outs but had sporadic single seats unsold. Today the ticket programs are much better to avoid that problem.

How was the process to buy group tickets? Just a quick phone call? I thought they were $40?
How was the process to buy group tickets? Just a quick phone call? I thought they were $40?
Best to call SU directly. They will be able to help you or tell you when to call back.

Seasons?
Nah too far a drive unfortunately. Just bought 2 Clemson tickets off of stubhub for 80 apiece. It’s a lot but I was worried I wouldn’t be able to get them come April. Wanted them in my hot little hands!

I agree with Mark to call. Here is a point of contact for you.

Connor Siskovic
Senior Account Executive
Athletic Department
T 315.443.6363

Thats the guy I dealt with. He was great

Nah too far a drive unfortunately. Just bought 2 Clemson tickets off of stubhub for 80 apiece. It’s a lot but I was worried I wouldn’t be able to get them come April. Wanted them in my hot little hands!

That was my thought too when I purchased the 3 game plan. Needed to guarantee those Clemson tickets. I might make it to the other two games if I can, but if not I'll just sell or donate them.

That was my thought too when I purchased the 3 game plan. Needed to guarantee those Clemson tickets. I might make it to the other two games if I can, but if not I'll just sell or donate them.

Yep, I almost went that route as well! You certainly got a good deal regardless of whether you can use them or not. I’m sure you will be able to turn them over if you can’t use em!