8:50 PM (Monday night) ESPNU Syracuse/Clemson | Syracusefan.com

8:50 PM (Monday night) ESPNU Syracuse/Clemson

bevosu

Hall of Fame
The schedule shows 8-11PM..10 minutes left in the 2nd quarter...Ishmael just got robbed.

8:30 mark Strickland's fumble. I just turned it on. Painful part of the game.

They completely muted the crowd sounds like there's 10 people in there

They completely muted the crowd sounds like there's 10 people in there

You could see everybody clapping when Bryant went to the locker room, but could hear nothing. So weird. I have no idea why they do that, but it’s dumb.

Be sure to check this part out:
9:13 in the 3rd quarter. 3rd and 16, and Cooper hits Ray Ray Mcloud on the sideline. Rodney Williams, and Juan Dowels converge on the ball carrier, and force him out of bounds. While walking back to their respective huddles, you'll notice, as plain as day, Rodney Williams look to Dowels, and says, " Him", while gesturing his head toward Mcloud. Then Williams looks directly at Mcloud with a big smile on his face, and says, " You"
Point is: We were the bullies. We were nastier. We laid the bigger hits. We played more physical. We looked Clemson directly in the eyes, and said " You" I'm not gonna lie...it feels good!

boy the auto edit on that post makes that pretty confusing. I'm sure you can figure it out.

I think you could get a decent sense of the noise every time the ref made a call, but come on ESPN let's have a "crank it up" segment on third down where they unmute the microphones on the crowd and mute the commentators.

Amazing job by the D to hold them to a missed FG attempt after the disastrous 4th and 42 offensive series gave them the ball on our 41 to start. Huge sequence in the game. After that is when I really felt like we were going to win.

I complain about him all the time but Murphy came through when it counted.

I freaked out on the out of bounds kickoff. I don’t understand why he keeps doing that and I thought it would come back to haunt us. But it didn’t and he really came through on the FG’s.

I freaked out on the out of bounds kickoff. I don’t understand why he keeps doing that and I thought it would come back to haunt us. But it didn’t and he really came through on the FG’s.

he does it because we try so many times to put the kickoff just inside the corner of the end zone so if it is returned the runner can be trapped and possibly a short return. if he was always just trying to put it down the middle I doubt he'd kick any out of bounds.

I complain about him all the time but Murphy came through when it counted.

FWIW, Murphy is 12 for 14 (.857) on FG's which is the 22nd best percentage in the country. And he's 19th in the country in FG's per game (1.71).

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom