8 years ago today JB at Duke | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

8 years ago today JB at Duke

One of the most amazing things about JB s that he sees things that it take most of us ten replays from ten angle to recognize . He knew immediately that the call was BS and most of us were not sure until we saw all of the replay angles.
I would love to hear a boeheim cast where he just tells you everything that's going to happen ahead of time

It doesn't mean he's always right about philosophy but there is no one out there that knows more, has more experience, and is smarter

I appreciated he fought for his team and just didn’t take that.

The memories. I forgot Dick Vitale defended JB and Bilas kinda said he ended the game when the game was decided.

College refs suck on block/charge calls.
Just one more reason I frickin love our guy. He STILL has the passion this year, but we just dont get the players anymore. Things IMO have declined rapidly since our newer espn AD arrived. IF he has helped our bball or football in anyway please enlighten me.
This was a flat out terrible.... homer, dookie k call by dook loving acc refs. JB is a legend.

Just one more reason I frickin love our guy. He STILL has the passion this year, but we just dont get the players anymore. Things IMO have declined rapidly since our newer espn AD arrived. IF he has helped our bball or football in anyway please enlighten me.
This was a flat out terrible... homer, dookie k call by dook loving acc refs. JB is a legend.
You mention we don't get the players anymore and then bash the AD in the next breath? Who is supposed to be doing the recruiting?

I'll get killed for this but never understood the rage about this call. It was a 50-50 call, we're on the road, what do you expect? At best it just means OT.

Our ostensible three point marksman shot 1-5. From the field.

Our one and done, first round draft pick point guard shot a blistering 2-13.

But yeah, one bang bang call decided the outcome.

Jay wright looks like a regular guy now, my wife was appalled at his aging and his clothes, she's moved on to tony Bennett, wright is yesterday's news to her
It's kind of funny you bring this up. I was a student at Hofstra when he was there. Ran into him a bunch Not saying he was a bad looking guy by any means but looked nothing in person like he does on tv.

This was a flat out terrible... homer, dookie k call by dook loving acc refs. JB is a legend.
He doesn't have that passion on the recruiting trail anymore.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cuseman17

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom